Spur Corporationnachos

I ordered nachos at Rustenburg Spur on 30 August. It was the worst I've ever eaten. I always order nachos and love it. So I know what it must look and taste like. It was dry with minimum sauce. There was nearly no cheese. A lot of lettuce. I can send you a photo if you wish.

I told the waitress that it was the worst dry nachos ever and she just said sorry.

nachos

• Be
    Bevc Aug 31, 2017

Hi Rut - we would love to address your concerns with the Spur in Rustenburg as Nachos is a popular menu choice and it is disappointing to hear that you found yours to be unsatisfactory. Please could you send us an email to [email protected] with your contact details, we will then get in touch with you promptly. Kind regards Spur Customer Care 086 000 7787

• Ly
    Lynnette Van Der Merwe Aug 21, 2018

Take away via Mr D. Combo to share calamari and mushrooms R74. 6 mushrooms and 7 strps of calamari. Image available on request

• So
    Solitaire Maherry Lubbe Sep 05, 2018

Hi come to spur everyday as always over 40 mind for a burger or toasted Sandwhich. Plus over 15 mins for coffee, today 30 mins. Plus to get a waiter in smoking area. That ate not busy. I'm not happy as I have 45 mins lunch and always delays in food been made.