Sprintadditional fee

I opened two mobile numbers with Sprint in November 2009. The first line I understood it was a two year contract and with that new line I received a equipment discount for a BB phone. The second I provided the phone and was told by the Sprint sales person that if I chose to purchase a new phone during the contract period I would still be eligible for the discount. That was good news since I did not know if the phone I provided would last two years. I received a letter from Sprint in December 09 just two months later with news of a fee that would be added to my account $4.99 monthly because my account is in their ASL Account Spending Limit program. The fee however will be waived if I allow them to automatically debit my checking account for the monthly service.
I called their customer service and spoke to two supervisors after going on and on with the customer representative who was not knowledgeable. It turns out that the fee only applies to the ASL customer (not explained when I opened the account) Discrimination?
I think so... Also that equipment discount for my second line... LOST! The sales person was apparently wrong. If I purchase a new phone for that line it will extend the contract date 2 years from the date of purchase. On the front end the Sprint store and customer service was pleasant to deal with and helpful. After the 30 days trial period expired that friendlyness and will to service the customer evaporated. I am disapointed with their customer service, added fees, and cell coverage. I hope to to get to someone at Sprint that can actually resolve my complaint to my stratification.

• La
    La Ron Kc Aug 22, 2016

I closed my account out and they keep billing me. I paid the last bill and and cancellation fee but they keep sending me new bills. I keep calling they say it is done but then a new month comes and a new bill

• Re
    Reviewer58828 Aug 22, 2015

Bought new phone given new number. Number [protected]. When you call number phone comes up as jordan green. Called sprint 4 times and still not corrected. Each person tells me it will take 48 to 72 hours. Its way past that now. Please resolve this for me.

• Re
    Reviewer99680 Aug 14, 2015

see http://www.pcworld.com/article/2953052/security/most-android-phones-can-be-hacked-with-a-simple-mms-message-or-multimedia-file.html

When will Sprint do something about this for its customers?

• Lu
    Luke6Sky2 Aug 03, 2015

I have a deal with the company Sprint. I have two phones from them, but they stopped to work already, because the battery was too hot all the time. I wouldn’t recommend anyone to deal with them, because they refuse to repair the phones and told that I would repair these phones on my own and continue to use their services. I wanted to cancel everything, but they ignored my complaints. I don’t like how they threat customers.

• Gs
    gstchck May 06, 2015

Sprint is the worst cellphone company that I have ever used. I currently reside in Los Angeles but I’ve lived all over the US and I’ve traveled around the world and I can honestly say that Sprint is the worst. Even though Sprint has tons of money, they don’t have enough towers in the L.A. area and they don’t manager their network properly on the few towers they do have. I sold cellphones for several years, so I am very knowledgeable about the industry. Plus, I’ve tried every cellphone / service combination there is and I can honestly say that Sprint is the worst.
    Do you make phone calls with your cellphone? If so, don’t use Sprint. When you try to call someone, it fails to connect and you usually receive 1 of 4 recordings. Here are the call failure messages you will hear:
    1. “Due to heavy calling, we are unable to complete your call at this time.”
    2. “We are unable to complete your call at this time. Please try again later.”
    3. “We’re sorry. Due to heavy calling, we cannot complete your call at this time. Please hang up.”
    4. “Your call cannot be answered at this time. Please try again later. Goodbye.”
    And if you’re lucky enough to have a call actually connect, get ready to hear nothing but static. You won’t be able to hear the other person and you will be walking around and constantly asking them “Can you hear me now?”
    Do you send texts? If so, don’t use Sprint. When you try to send a text, it never works the first time. You always receive a “failed” alert. So you have to press “resend” over and over again. It usually takes between 3 – 5 attempts before it finally works. And when it’s finally sent, it stays in the jammed network and isn’t delivered until days later. The problem is so bad that I started keeping a log. Here are two examples (out of dozens):
    1. Someone sent me a text on Friday at 11:45am. I did not receive it until 8:45am on Saturday.
    2. Someone sent me a text on Tuesday at 11:45am. I did not receive the text until Wednesday at 1:30pm.
    Sprint turned my business and personal life into a nightmare due to late texts.
    Do you like to use the internet and check your email or watch videos on your cellphone? If so, don’t use Sprint. Their network can’t handle it. Here are the connection failure notices you will receive whenever you try to use the internet:
    1. “The connection to the server timed out.”
    2. “Couldn’t establish a secure connection.”
    3. “No signal found for mobile networks.”
    As you can see, you can’t do anything on the Sprint network. When I confronted Sprint about these issues, they blamed the cellphone company. So I mailed my phone to the cellphone service center. After testing, they found no problems with the phone. So it turns out, Sprint lied to me. But that is no surprise since the employees at Sprint never know what they are talking about. They are also poorly trained in customer service. They will lie to you and tell you that your cellphone is broken, when it works perfectly. Then they will tell you “You have to turn your phone off and on again throughout the day”. This doesn’t help either. The reason you can’t make phone calls and can’t send texts and can’t get on the internet is because the Sprint network is the problem.

• Pa
    Paul123456789 Dec 18, 2014

This is the 4 time having issues with making and receiving calls in the last year and a half. The ;previous times are the same as this last issue. No returned calls, on the phone for 30 minutes to over an hour each time I call. Each time I call the rep tells me something different. I am always told I will receive a call back within 48 - 72 hours and never do. Tonight was the last straw, I called asked for a supervisor and put on hold at the 3:30 minute mark after the 15 minute mark I get a technical support rep not a supervisor. On hold again and now after the 21st minute the technical support rep comes back on the phone and says before she send me to the supervisor she had to ask some questions. I said what information do you need. She starts asking questions about the issue I am having, I say, you already have all of those notes, Why do I need to repeat myself over and over again. She says to save time! I said never mind and hung up...

• Ds
    Dsmitty06 Dec 09, 2014

I brought over 5 lines from verizon to sprint because of unlimited data. It took 11+ hours to do this. Then my wifes galaxy note 4 went back within 30 days of getting it and I didnt sign up for the warranty and they want to charge me $75+ to replace it. I am so livid

• Ic
    Ichar Apr 09, 2014

The rep from the company CitySprint Express Courier Services contacted me and told that I won prize in amount of $100, 000. He told me that they were secure and trusted company, and it wasn’t scam. I believed and sent them payment, which would cover taxes and etc. After that no money appeared on my account, and the rep’s phone was switched off. They are liars and scammers. Please we need to stop this company and return our money. Post your comments.

• Fr
    Fred M Kadin May 15, 2013

SprintPCS Customer for 14 Years. My wife and I called SprintPCS to indicate we were moving to Cuenca, EC on April 22nd. We had Apple 4s phones since December for which we paid $200 each and 2 year contract.We were direct billed every month for approx. $265.00. Sprint Cust Serv gave us the option as we were moving out of the country and not to a competitor - to return phones and end service, or pay $160.00 per phone and have them unlocked. Wepaid the $160.00 each ($358+) by credit card while standing in a tel. store in EC on April 25th. The last months bill had already been paid. As soon as we made the payment, the representative said they couldn't unlock the phones as we were no longer customers! An option was to re-engage for min. six months and they would unlock (which means they had control of the process). We have called every day at our expense to Cust Serv. - obtaining names, Rep. ID's, promises and no action. We would like to get this resolved - but can't reach corporate seniors. We will go to the FCC, Florida AG, and Palm Beach Fraud Upon Seniors if need be - but is there another way?

• Sh
    shennema May 14, 2013

I had the same thing happen except I was using my phone then it quit, they told me the towers were down after several calls, hold, explaining and re-explaining they said I needed a new phone because the other was not compatible anymore and they gave me a different phone. Sprint is horrible, we have three phones with android and our bill is around 279.00 a month and rarely can hear each other. There customer service is a mess. Good Luck!

• Ry
    ryan9898 May 14, 2013

Last September I bought the new Galaxy S3 LTE phone from Sprint. They told me it had the newest and greatest 4G capability. LTE is not available in my state. How can this company sell me (and everyone else) a phone that does not even work in our state? No one told me LTE is not available in CT and now im stuck with the phone for 2 years.

• Yo
    you for real? Apr 14, 2013

I am not just beyond frustrared with the lack of coverage and data and crappy phone they sold me. I have also NEVER been able to activate my reimbursement debit card I got when I purchased the new phone because my "unlimited" plan can't make 1-800 phone calls. I have also encountered their system is conveniently "down" the day my payment is due, therefore making me incurre in late fees. Also, the hot spot is a joke. Don't even bother activate it! Switching to Verizon in May, yei!!!

• Sy
    sympl Nov 01, 2012

I am dealing with the same issue. I've been with Sprint for 7 years. I recently upgraded to the Samsung Galaxy S3 and have constant signal issues. I paid $250 for the phone and $100 a month for a service that does not work. I've been in the store and talked with customer care and NO ONE is willing to do anything about it. I've been told that they are not responsible for the phone itself. I am furious and have gone online and collected pages of complaints from others dealing with the same issue and plan on writing letters to BBB, The FCC, the Consumerist, The FTC, and the Anti-Trust Division of the Justice Department. I'd love to get a class action suit started. I'm tired of being taken advantage of.

• Vi
    Vickie England Oct 21, 2012

My cell phone is terrible. It misses calls. when I try to text the person who text me I get some one else. it drops calls all the time. I tried to replace my phone online and they said couldn't do it without paying 599.00 + for a different phone. I have been a customer of sprint for over 8 years. I just want a phone that works. I'm not eligible fro an upgrade until June.
    I've taken this phone in to be checked. They told me then I could get another phone online. I tried but, it going to cost me a arm and a leg.

• I have had Sprint for probably six (6) years now. I bought two (2) new Galaxy s3 4G LTE phones to replace a 4g Galaxy s2 phone...guess what? They falsely represented the fact that it is a 4g or LTE or 4gLTE..its neither right now. Its a 3g phone. I am in OC work in LA..according to their tech service is not going to roll out in OC until early next year 2013...in LA probably December 2012. This phone will be obsolete by then as there will be new phones. Even the IPhone5 will still not be 4gLTE. Yet I'm suppose to pay a $10 premium for a smart phone that is still 3g. It appears that I will have to cancel and fight the ETF for breach of contract and fraudulent misrepresentation. ..I urge others to do so to. Now..I have about 50% of my calls dropped...apparently due their upgrading. Customer service cancellation department does not care...nor were they willing to work with me. I would have taken a refurbished 4g phone..but instead they told me that since it was past the 14 days, there's nothing they could do. CLASS ACTION!!! SCREW THE CONTRACT...GET AN ATTORNEY TO COLLECT HIS FEES AND START A MAJOR CLASS ACTION SUIT.

• To
    Torto66 Sep 22, 2012

Treatment by staff was rude. Looks like they lie to sell the 4S bundle. Sales person didnt give enough info until i got on line and found it. When confronted both sales person and manager told us we had to use our common sense. Really?they were just pushing their product but didnt care if we got understood what they are selling. Maybe taking advantage of our not knowing info about i phones. is everyone supposed to know everything about the phones? They are not selling bread they are selling tecknowlegy and they should know every body is not that smart.
    A simple apology and an explanation could have done the trick. Will i ever go back to Sprint Edmond Store - definitely not.

• Pe
    peanut17 Sep 20, 2012

Well if its not already known, I guess we all have to agree that Sprint has gone down hill in a very fast decline. Being a Sprint customer for almost 4 yrs I'd say these past 3 months have been the worst and seems to be getting worse. After all the times of calling in and complaining, I did receive a minor deduction from my bill for 2 months (nothing to brag about). Well that still didn't stop us from calling in again and again until they gave us an Airave unit to help with connection. Well needless to say it barely helps, ..if that. If you go to Better Business Bureau you'll see that since January Sprint has had 11, 070 product and service complaints. This month alone (mind you its already September 20th), they have 640 complaints. I'm sure that will reach a thousand if not more by the end of the month. I don't know why this company has gotten so bad or the reasoning for the poor service, but I sure hope It's for the better...Wishful thinking I guess..

• Li
    lisa_what Sep 19, 2012

This just started happening to me this month but I already have $96 in overdraft fees. I feel like Sprint should pay them since I never authorized it on my account. This company has caused me so much headache, I am now willing to pay whatever amount just to switch to Verizon. The customer service is ludicrous.

• Wi
    WiNGTsUN Sep 08, 2012

Sprint Cellar sent me airwave machine and I used it for some time and it broke. They sent me another one and the same situation repeated. After some time I found charge of $275 and they claim they will not return the money. I used them more than 20 and now they behave like that.

• Ra
    Raymondj Aug 09, 2012

sprint es la compañia mas mala que pueda esitir en el planata tierra, sprint es tan mala que metro pc es mejor que sprint.
    creo que sprint va a serar la puerta por el mal servicion que tiene
    no recomiendo a nadie que aga contracto con sprint.

compañia recomendables son virizon, y At&t esta compañia son reconmendable pero sprint es malisima

• Nw
    NWES Aug 06, 2012

Sprint has bad customer service!!! After not getting any phone service in my house for two weeks I called and was told that after they were having problems with towers in my area and after they fixed the problem I would be compensated for my inconvenience, well needless to say after the problem was fixed no one at sprint knows anything about any form of compensation for the month and a half I had no service at home and had to go outside to talk on the phones I pay 200 bucks a month for!!

Noredy Hodge Aug 05, 2012

I need pay bill

• Ci
    Cindy Hebestreit Aug 03, 2012

I am in the same boat. Trying to find enough people online to generate a class action lawsuit.

• Di
    Disgusted customer 1 Jul 30, 2012

Sprint service has gone downhill in the last 8 months for us. I will live in the Detroit area and can’t get calls out, in, cant get texts to go thru without having to try up to 10 times or more. Then once I do get a call the quality is so bad that the call gets dropped. The internet is so horrible that it takes up to 5 min or more for a page to display regardless of what website you are on. 99% of the time I have to keep resubmitting the web search because it just can’t connect

I have taken all 3 phones that are on my line to the corporate Sprint repair stores. They tell me it’s not the phones at all, it’s that the system is so overloaded and it can’t handle the amount of traffic. They even told me that their equipment is outdated and is 30 yrs old.

The Sprint retention dept also advised that they are taking down the main tower by us and it will be rebuilt but could take 6 month to complete. If I have bad service now what it going to be like once the tower is taken down? I will probably get no service. They refused to compensate for lack of service.

When I talked to the retention dept, if you state that you want to cancel your account they will not offer any type of compensation for lack of service, nor will they waive the cancellation fee even when they have proof of very poor cellular service. They will notate your account that they will not compensate or waive anything for you. They have been trained to ONLY SAY NO WE WILL NOT HELP YOU when it comes to any type credit to your account. They will lock your account so that if you call back and want to talk to someone else you won’t be able to. It will automatically transfer back to the same person that refused to help you. (which is what happen to me)

I can’t believe that a company can treat their customers that way and expect to keep them. This is the worst customer service I have ever received. I was very nice to them, gave them many chances to fix things and they flat out refused. So if a company is going to act like a child then so be it. I will still leave on that note alone, very very poor customer service.

They would not even negotiate a lower cancellation fee for us. They said take it or leave it. SO I LEFT ANYWAY. I will always recommend to people to NEVER USE THEM.

Now I have great service with VERIZON!!!

• Fo
    forevervalere Jul 26, 2012

In Sept. 2011 I started a contract with Sprint. When I got home and opened the phone, it didn't work (technical issues). The people at the store were great and replaced the phone with another brand new phone. 2 months later, that phone starts having issues: over heating, freezing, muting, not charging, etc. I call in and they have me take the phone to a Sprint store where I am told I have water damage. However, the Epic phones do not come with water indicator dots, so you're pretty much left with the opinion of the technician. (My phone had never been near water, but he based his opinion on corrosion...not sure how he came up with that). After fighting with Sprint, and needing a phone, I opted to pay the deductible and have a phone sent out. I was sent a refurbished phone to replace the phone I purchased just 2 months prior. This phone did not work! I sent it back the following week and was, again, sent a refurbished phone, That phone didn't turn on and I sent it back the next day. I was sent another phone, which soon developed the same over heating, freezing issues and when I called the Sprint Rep advised that the EPIC has several complaints on file and listed off many of the complaints I was calling in about. She sent me a brand new phone! Finally! Well, after having this phone about 4-5 months, it now has the same issues. When I called Sprint and explained my frustration I was advised that there was nothing they could do short of me purchasing a new phone or refurbished phone on my own, having them send me another refurbished phone of the same make and model, or waiting for my contract to renew in July 2013. My request to Sprint was to be sent a new phone (different make/model), because obviously this one has too many issues.
    Twice during my conversations with Reps, my phone dropped the calls and instead of calling me back (to me that's logical, since they have my phone number in front of them), I had to start the process all over again. One time, the phone muted itself and I could still hear the Rep on the phone advising me to call Sprint back and thanking me for my business, and telling me she hoped she had rectified all of my concerns with Sprint. Really?! Obviously, she was reciting a script that all Sprint Reps must use.
    Sprint is seriously the worst cellular phone service available. It's disappointing that as a paying customer I have never had a consistently well working phone and that unless I pay out of pocket, I never will.

• Am
    ammieortiz Jul 23, 2012

Wowzers same here!! Our bill was NOT what we were told it would be when we first started out services..i will never ever use sprint after my contract is up...and never recommend it

• Vk
    Vkele Jul 23, 2012

I have had Sprint for 2 years now. Prior to having the new 4gLTE phone I had the HTC 4g phone. The 4g phone did have much better service so Sprint sent me a box that increased your signal. It worked unless there was a cloud in the sky. I am tired of Sprint. Our bill exceed $245 a month and I am getting non-stop dropped calls. I would never ever again recommend this service to anyone.

• Sc
    scott 351 Jul 04, 2012

Sprint sold me a phone a few months ago and services were cut back within a month. I can no longer get the internet service as befor. When I brought the phone to a service center, I was told that the service will only get worse as the iDEN network is being discontinued!! Why sell the phone?? Now I'm stuck with a 200$ phone and a contract for 2 years that is basicly useless. Sure they will swap you a junk phone for the 200$ model. The only reason I went with sprint was the phone. The service in my area is spoty at best. They have lost a 12 year customer. Now I know why the Verizon store a few spaces down the mall is so busy.

• Cg
    cgula96 Jun 22, 2012

I have been a customer of Sprint since 1998 - loyalty that is not typical now a days when you can switch to the new and next big thing. My older daughter and I both have sprint service and we were eligible for an upgrade with a new 2 year contract. Additionally I was adding my daughter to our family plan.

I went into the sprint store so we could see and touch the phones. I asked the sales person if we get the phones in the store do they still have that activation fee charge - he said yes but if you go home and purchase the phones online you can reserve them in store for no activation fee charge. Great this is awesome! I went home made the reservation for 2 days later and waited for the time.

Went into the store everything is great. Got my phones - signed the 2 agreements, first says I didn't want the insurance and the second says that my contract has been extended for a year.

20 days later and my 140 bill is 255!!! I called and they told me that was only for new lines of service and tried to walk me through the website where they can show me that. I still do not see what they are talking about but they are more interested in trying to show me where I am wrong instead of trying to assist me.

I asked for the supervisor - who said that hey I should be happy that we get new phones and that Sprint is considering going away with that promotional aspect of new phones because of the cost and that hey even he has to pay for that activation fee. I said to him I did this the proper way - I followed procedures and he needs to fix it. Was told that they do not credit any more and I should go into the store and they will show me where I signed the agreement that I would be charged a fee. I am sure I signed it but wasn't told that was a part of the signature.

I cannot believe that they will not credit these charges - i am considering cancelling everything. I will pay for the early disconnect fee it will still be cheaper than what I will pay for the 2 years of our contracts. Serves them right to lose Thousands of dollars because they cannot fix a 100 customer service issue. IDIOTS!!! forgot about the bottom line.

• Sp
    sportwoody Jun 12, 2012

Word to the wise, If you go out of the country turn your phone off. They Charged us 150.00 plus in roaming and we only sent 4-5 text messages while in Jamaica. We even called prior to our trip to find out what the charges would be for texts and to avoid any other charges. We have older parents and wanted to be text ed if there was an emergency. What is so disgusting is we told them why we were calling and they never once said "oh if you have a SMART PHONE IT ROAMING ALL THE TIME YOU HAVE TO TURN IT OFF! I could have bought a throwaway phone for the trip for less! I hate sprint. They have terrible customer service.

• Ac
    Acliode May 15, 2012

My husband and I opened our first sprint account in August 2011. As of that date we are unable to get sprint to send us a monthly statement. The reasons for not sending us a bill (although federal law states that we must be sent a monthly accounting) is that we owe less than $4 or we have a credit balance, or the postal service lost it, or did we move, or many other excuses. So far we do not know what we are even being charged. We are rudely treated when trying to obtain a copy and then being finally sent a monthly statement we are charged $5 for a reprint when we never received the first one and to add aggrevation we are charged service fees on this $5 that Sprint cannot issue back to us when they say they are crediting back the $5 but so far we do no know as we have yet to receive a statement indicating this.

Sprint solution to this problem on our account is that we must call every month and request a statement and I am trying to understand why it cannot just be automatically sent to us. Our future with sprint includes a lot of telephone calls as I guess this is how Sprint wants us to use our Sprint minutes.

I’ve stuck with Sprint since 2001 because I’ve ultimately gotten a person on the phone who can solve my problem. I have paid on-time for 5 phones for over 11 years. You’d think they would want to keep me as a customer, right?
    I now have an upgrade fee on this month’s bill that I did not agree to. Called 5 times to get it straight. Here’s what ticks me off. I was told by two of the Customer No Service people that the problem was resolved. I call back the next day to pay the bill and the wrong charge is still there. Now I think they have flagged me and are trying to stall me hoping I will pay anyway. The last person told me their supervisor ‘isn’t in today and will call me Monday’

I’m getting frustrated. Thinking about taking my business somewhere else.

• Al
    Alissole May 03, 2012

I was a Sprint customer for over 10 years and recently had to cancel my service due to outages. My husband is a surgical nurse and actually missed a call-in due to tower maintenance that they were doing and have been doing for almost 2 months now without any explanation as to how long it will take to fix. I had to talk to them for 2 hours to finally get someone to tell me the buy-back program would take care of my ETF as it was something I was DEFINITELY not paying due to the fact that I was only cancelling because my husband HAS to have service. I received a confirmation email and she noted that I might even have dollars left to go towards my final bill.

I went into the store, gave them the confirmation and they actually processed it incorrectly. They processed it as a “recycle” and told me that I was all taken care of (bill included) and even had a $90 credit. I confirmed and re-confirmed with her that I had a $0 balance on my account and she said I had to spend the $90 in the store that day or it would go away. I bought 3 iPhone chargers and went on my way. I recently received a final bill for all of the credits and service. Apparently the girl processed incorrectly and the $90 credit could’ve went towards my ETF. I called customer service and they were downright awful.

I can’t believe this company still has any customers. They stated there was nothing they could do since it’s been more than 14 days since I “purchased” the chargers (it’s been 18, just got the bill today) and I was now responsible for the full balance. I find this alarming for so many ways aside from their ridiculous dealings on the phone in that I’ve had them wipe complete $185 bills away before and now they can’t help me with a credit for their mistake? Also, to charge me ETF when it’s been reported several times (even their own employees in my area) that we are having major service issues.

I have lost all respect for this company and hope that enough people read these posts and stay far, far away from them. I know that no company is going to be 100% easy to deal with but this company should be ashamed. To have a customer service team that can literally get on the phone and yell at you and do everything they can to weasel their way out of doing the right thing is beyond horrible. I can’t believe I was so loyal for so long. I would rather pay extra every month for my “unlimited data” with any other company than ever deal with them again. I hope they lose enough business they decide to come back and have some dignity in the marketplace by actually serving their customer base.

• Jb
    Jblaize May 02, 2012

I started up a plan with sprint 6 months ago. I was told that it was a great plan and they wouldn't screw me like other cell phone companies! I believed them like an idiot!! The people were nice while I was buying the plan of course. After I received a few months of phone bills my price was double to triple the amount they promised me it would. I contacted sprint quite a few times about the problems and they were nothing but rude to me and didn't care one bit! I have never met such rude people in my life who don't care about their customers! All they care about is making money! Needless to say free being with sprint for 6 months I am no longer with them nor will I ever go with their service again!

• Na
    Nailed Apr 26, 2012

I current have 6 phones on our account. One of the phones, a Tahoe, purposely does not have added internet access. This was because my husband did not want it, just wanted texting and voice. The other 5 phones have access to the internet. Our last billing contained 56.79 for Data Charges on the Tahoe. I called to tell Sprint that this was a mistake. We did NOT access the internet on this phone. They would not reverse the charges, were not able to prove we used them, could not tell us what site we supposedly accessed, and basically it was our word against theirs.

I cannot wait until our contract expires. Frankly, it may be worth it to opt out of our contract and get away from Sprint. Poor customer service and management. I’ll make this simple. I have been with Sprint for 12 years. I went to upgrade my phones and signed a new 2-year agreement with them. The rep said my bill would actually stay ‘exactly the same’. My bill is now $34 more per month. I was flat-out lied to by a store rep. The customer service group said they were sorry about that, but they can’t adjust the bill. 12 years I’m with them and they treat me like this?! They’ve made my decision for me, I’ll need to try my luck with another carrier.

After all, what worse can they do other than lie right to your face, right? They’d rather lose a customer of 12 years than modify my plan to the same level as it was last month? Insanity.

• Ca
    calicalface Apr 16, 2012

When I signed up with Sprint in jan of 2012 I was told that my plan would have unlimited text & mobile to mobile. Come to find out that there unlimited mobile to mobile in, and I quote "sprint language" means mobile to mobile in the sprint network ONLY! I specifically requested a plan with unlimited mobile to mobile with ANY network and was assured that is what I was going to have. When I called customer service they refused to work with me, refused to credit the overage charges and told me that I could upgrade for an additional $20.00 per/mo. There sales people flat out lied!! I never should have left T-mobile. Now i'm stuck in a 2yr contract checking my minutes like an idiot. I hate sprint.

• Sk
    skyditch1 Apr 12, 2012

Got some UNLIMITED PHONE SERVICE, Didnt work at home Didnt work at work, I made a few calls mostly to them to try to resolve the issues, I returned the Phone after 7 days, I would have returned it sooner, but I kept getting reassurances (LIES)that the phone would work, Now I am looking at an $80.Phone bill! CROOKS!!! DONT USE SPRINT!!!

• Ge
    Gedown Apr 10, 2012

I got a sprint EVO 4G and was told it would be faster than any other carriers by the sprint rep.I have had nothing but trouble with ph. connections, try to download anything is a joke, and I have complained a number of times to the local store and complaint lines..I keep getting the same answer– the tower is down and should be fixed soon. Well for the last 90 days soon has not happened, and the service techs keep telling me that they have no answer.. I could put up a new tower in 90 days, these people do not care about the customer at all.. I had much better service–I actually had service with my pre-paid minute.

ps..SPRINT sucks in Michigan!!

• Lo
    loggerhead Mar 30, 2012

been with sprint for over 12 years, tried to get new phones for over a month, talked to solution people at least 5 times, they said they would check on service andcall us back, never called back, changed to verizon 3/29/12, called sprint to cancel- they will not prorate last bill- only used 9 days out of month- going to charge me for the whole month- lady told my wife THAT IS SPRINTS WAY OF SAYING GOOD BYE PLEASE DO NOT USE SPRINT!!! hope pres.of sprint reads this, that great customer no service

• Mi
    mikavg Mar 13, 2012

I have to agree. I signed on with Sprint in January 2012 and can get nowhere with anyone. When I signed on I was informed on one activation fee for my family plan and my first bill reflected this. I then received my second bill which they included two more activation fees and on top of that miscellaneous charges that you can't understand what they are billing you for. When speaking with customer service I could get nowhere and not even the supervisor was any help. He stated that I should of looked online prior to going into the store and that I should have read my contract thoroughly. So more or less you can't take the word of the representative and you MUST READ EVERYTHING prior to agreeing to anything. I should have known this but will NEVER take a representatives word.

• Up
    UpsetNYer Mar 13, 2012

Sprint did same thing to our account. We will be filing a complaint with pertinent government authorities, NY State Attorney, BBB, FCC and corporate plan representatives.