Spot98.netBad service

D Review updated:

I thought I had found the perfect company for my needs – This company offers no phone number to speak to a person, and when I tried to use their fax order form along with emailing them to get help on how to order what I needed, this is the reply I received. I was very offended by their reply and hope to deter others from them.

• Lu
    luke2136 Sep 03, 2020

Ordered from Spot 98 and many of the same problems as described by others - no tracking number sent until i emailed on that, then the tracking number never showed anything for about a month. Finally the package showed up one day. Portugal mail service very slow apparently. Then it was weeks after showing up on the Portugal ctt site to finally show up on USPS - and then it was more waiting - but - letters finally arrived after about 7 weeks. If the shipping was going to take that long should have said so.

• Ro
    Romel Caldwell Jun 22, 2020

Same thing happening to me. I am waiting on letters for a wedding order and no letters. How can people be so cruel

• Mx
    Mx155 Apr 09, 2019

Yes. Same thing. This company Spot98 is a SCAM. I ordered some Iron -on numbers and was sent a tracking number. The tracking number are bogus as no items are found. I emailed them and they responded that they send 2 emails stating that what I ordered was sold out. I never got those email. When asked when they sent those email, they did not say. I asked for a refund but they are no longer responsive. I placed a dispute. Do not order from these people!

• Jb
    JBerg11 Jan 09, 2019

Horrible customer service!!!
    They sent a shipped email, and then claimed the shipment was lost by the carrier. They then claimed to have shipped it again, and that it was lost again. I sent about 8 emails about this issue over a 3 week period and they responded once per week to 2 of them with short unhelpful responses. It took them 3 weeks to reship and then claim that shipment was lost as well. It took them 5 weeks to offer a refund which NEVER went through even 2+ months post-order. DO NOT DO BUSINESS WITH THEM. Possible scam.

• Co
    coachsammy Jul 19, 2018

DO NOT ORDER FROM THEM. THEY ARE SCAMMERS.

• Go
    go2mobilemarine Jun 27, 2018

DO NOT ORDER FROM THEM, THIS IS A SCAM COMPANY.

• Re
    Reuben Roqueni Jun 12, 2018

I placed an order for iron-on letters. They never sent a purchase or shipping confirmation. I wrote to their customer service and did not receive a response. DO NOT BUY FROM SPOT98 - they are not a legitimate company!

• Su
    Sue cohen Feb 09, 2018

They responded to my initial email inquires, I placed my order, paid through pay pal and they never followed through with the order. They are not responding to my messages. They are not a legitimate company.

Chivayanna Couture May 05, 2017

I thought they were legit until I never received a confirmation email with shipping details or nothing. Then when I tried to email them it never went through 😐. Don't order from them bad service

Comments