SportsMemorabilia.comBad publicity

G

I will never order another thing from this company. I ordered a Christmas gift on December 9th and they took the money from my account on Dec 11th. I have no tracking number NOR can I get a response via e-mail, live chat or by phone. Pat Summerall needs to be contacted to have his message removed. If anybody knows if this company is a hoax, please let me know!

• Cs
    C. S. W. May 19, 2011

Hello,
    I am the Customer Service Manager for SportsMemorabilia.com.
    Our customer service team is under new management and in effort to reconcile any issues or misunderstandings with our previous customers who may have not been completely satisfied with our service, we would like to reach out to you to ask to help reconcile this issue, new or old, as well as provide you with a hand selected product from our catalog at no cost. Please respond to this post with your order # which will help determine proof of business and how to contact you to reconcile this issue. Thank you for your understanding and we look forward to providing exceptional service to you now and in the future.
    Best,