Speedy Health Supplementsproduct not shipped, refund not processed

I ordered products in September. Two of the three products (the cheapest ones) were shipped and I was not notified when I ordered that one product was not available. By mid October I was asking about the other product being shipped. They told me several times it was expected in at any time. I called and asked for a refund since I had never heard anything. It is now early December, no refund, no response. Very poor business practices.

• Re
    READ BEFORE ORDERING!! Feb 06, 2014

I ordered Phytoceramides 1/17/04, still no shipment as of Feb. 6. Money has been deducted from my credit card though! I just got off phone with customer service and the best they could tell me ( after being on hold for 15 minutes) after trying to pin them down for an expected ship date was hopefully within the month! That's crazy. I would recommend not ordering from this company after seeing these above posts. Luckily my order was only 20.00 or I would really be getting upset.

FLORENCE HOFFMAN May 12, 2012

I FEEL EVEN WORSE NOW THAT I HAVE READ THE COMPLAINTS OTHERS HAVE POSTED. THREE WEEKS SEEMS A LONG TIME TO WAIT FOR A SUPPLEMENT.
    ARE THEY DOING SUCH A WONDERFUL BUSINESS THAT THEY CAN'T KEEP UP WITH THE ORDERS?

• Im
    Ima Dork Mar 05, 2011

how do you even get a hold of this company? I guess i'm a big dork because I bought African Mango tabs and actually gained weight while taking them for 2 weeks religously. Now I get spam email advertisemetns for more of their products (no reply of course) and am left searching the web. So, okay, I find their web site and selected "contacts" and there is no page - error screen. I've been retrying all nght. I'm on line - but the contacts page (at least tonight) is not available. To whom to I comlain? How do I get a refund? Did they all skip town or what?

• 1c
    1cequeen Jan 27, 2011

HI Floppy! Im scareed that I may have been scammed as well! I dont kno what to do! i order FLEX PROTEX D ! 3 BOTTLES! For my mom and on January 21 2011, I received 3 packages of EXTENZEE MALE PENIS ENLARGEMENT PILLS INSTEAD! IM F*CKING PISSED! I CALLED AND CALLED! AND EMAIL AND EMAILED! NOTHING!!! NO ANSWER~! I LIVE IN CANADA! I spent $100!!! I JUST WANT MY PRODUCT!!! I started to believe that it was going to be ok and they made a mistake then I googled the company name and FOUND ALLL THESE OTHE COMPLAINTS! I THINK I LOST MY MONEY! :(

floppy Dec 25, 2010

PLEASE IF ANYONE CAN HELP THE PANIC I FEEL ABOUT MY ORDER, MIKE THE HEAD OF SPEEDY HEALTH SUPPLEMENT COMPANY E-MAIL ME AT [email protected] FLOPPY

floppy Dec 25, 2010

CAN YOU PERSONALLY TALK TO MIKE, THE HEAD OF THIS COMPANY??? I ORDERED 3 BOTTLES OF THIS AFRICAN MANGO SUPP. HOPE I GET IT AND HOPE IT WORKS. HAVE HAD A BAD BACK INJURY AND WAS ON A MUSLCE RELAXER FOR A YEAR AND SIDE EFFECT CAUSED A 38PD. WEIGHT GAIN . I HAVE BEEN ON THE WEIGHT WATCHERS POINT SYSTEM FOR 2 YEARS AND DIDN'T NEED A PILL TO PUT ON THE WEIGHT. SCREWED AGAIN. THE EXTRA WEIGHT IS BAD FOR A BACK INJURY. IF MIKE READS THESE COMPLAINTS I HOPE HE WILL HELP ME ASAP. AUDREY

floppy Dec 25, 2010

WOW, I JUST PLACED AN ORDER FOR AFRICAN MANGO TABS. LAST NIGHT X-MAS EVE BEFORE CHECKING SPEEDY HEALTH SUPPLEMENTS COMPANY OUT. AM I SCREWED OR WILL I GET MY ORDER AND WILL IT BE WHAT IT SAYS IT IS??????? PLEASE DON'T LET THIS BE A SCAM. ANYBODY OUT THERE CAN EASE MY MIND. OF COURSE NO ONE IS THERE TODAY CAUSE IT'S CHRISTMAS DAY SO MAYBE THEY HAVEN'T PROCESSED NY ORDER. I WILL CALL MONDAY MORNING DEC. 27TH. HELP ME ANYONE . AUDREY

• 77
    777souL Mar 29, 2010

I did not google "speedy health supplements", just the product that I was looking for. I went with the first store at the top of the list and made the purchase. I did make contact with Mike and he was helpful. After a few weeks I didn't recieve my product, the order was still in process and I did leave emails. It did take a few days before I recieved a response where Mike explained that the product was on back order. When I did a google search on Speedyhealthsupplements I came across what you see here. I became worried, then frustrated, then upset. I emailed Mike expresssing my concern for the time lapsed and the very next day he replied, appologized and issued a complete refund. That was today 03/29/10.

So whatever happened in the past with other customer complaints is unfortunate but today I learned that he's moving forward and honoring his customers requests.
    I dont believe he's in business to scam if he was polite and even helpful. If someone is reading this and worried about being left in the dark by Mike, let me assure you that he will return your email and a refund is very much possible.

• Di
    dissatisfiedcust Feb 11, 2010

Yes I ordered in January my card charged an no product, I have found several numbers you can try. Cell Phone for Mike [protected], home? [protected].

• Cl
    Cleo Weaver Feb 09, 2010

If it matter My email: [email protected]

• Cl
    Cleo Weaver Feb 09, 2010

I ordered speedy health supplement Dec 11 2009. It took two in a half month for me to get my order. in they didn't fulfill my order correctly. Still waitin on the rest of my order.

• Sp
    Speedy Health Supplements Jan 18, 2010

I ordered Speedy Health Supplement Dec. 18, 09.I tried many times calling you and only get Mike Vincent, who gives you another number to call.Mail box always full.Can not leave any message. I sure hope your company is relyable .Please call or send me na E Mail @ [protected] or [email protected]
    Barbara Muggleworth