Spa Ladybusiness practices - head office

S

I have been a loyal member of Spa Lady over the years. Where I live now is not close to a club so I decided to end my contract, fully prepared to pay the $99 fee. It was my happy surprise the girl helping me got off the phone with head office and announced they were waiving the $99 fee.
The next day I received a voicemail saying the new girl at head office shouldn't have waived the fees and her mistake was mine to pay for. I was passed from person to person when I called, one who kept insisting "No one would say the fees were waived" till I finally asked if she was calling me a liar. Between the poor customer service and the company going back on their word and asking me to pay for their mistake I cannot recommend this company to anyone. It's simply bad business practices.