Southeast Toyota Financedo not use setf ever.

As my lease was coming to an end SEtF contacted us and told us if we get a Toyota before the 15th of may we did not have to make the remaining payment. After much thought we decided to buy a new Toyota highlander. The dealer took our 2011 Toyota Camry did not say anything. The next day I contact SEtF to let then know the car had been turned in and that they had told us if we got a new car before the 15 Th. no other payment would be required. She said do not worry the dealer has the car and we can pick it up DONT WORRY ABOUT THE PAYMENT. I repeatedly asked her i told her i wanted to male sure i don't end up paying for something i no longer have. I should have worried cause 10+ days later SETF sent me a bill for almost 1000. Requesting the last payment and some disposition fee. It is insane if i would have been given the right information by this people i would have made a better decision to wait until the last day of the lease and use the car until the last mile i was allotted. When i contacted SETf today they had no written notes on my record for when i contacted them that day. Just that i called to say my car was turned in and thats it. They acted as that lady never told me anything and after telling them to listed to the recording i was told that listening to the recording it would not change anything because verbal does not void written contract. I told them they need more competent people that can give the right information to people and not try to steal money from customers. Now I'm stuck paying these lying people and my new SUV. For those of you ever thinking of using this company please make sure you are willing to fork out and throw away1000+ dollars. I hope they get what they deserve for deceiving good customers. Any and all survey that i ever get from this company will have nothing but bad comments and this company has been a very challenging one. They can even get my name right since the beginning.

RESOLVED

• Southeast Toyota Finance's response · May 21, 2014

I am sorry to hear about your experience. I would be happy to go over any questions or concerns that you may have regarding the lease process. Please feel free to contact me at your convenience.
    J. Murray