Souq.comcomplaining about representative bad language and without permission cancel orders.

S Nov 21, 2018

Dear sir,
I am Sumon from al khafji.i am order 13/11/2018 a mobile.then after 48 hours Souq.com send me a
Representative number to call this number :+[protected] and collect order.but I call receive Mrs Donia Aqeel And I ask her about my order numbers : [protected] then she told 20/11/2018 order in khafji.
Then 21/11/2018 I asked hers about my order then she told me this order cancel. I ask him why cancel my order then and who cancel my order ? Then she use very bad language in mobile.its really bad service and experience with Souq.com.
Please check and inquire about this order.