Menu
S.O.S Maintenance
customer service contacts

S.O.S Maintenance
customer service contacts

Learn how the rating is calculated

11 complaints
3 resolved 8 unresolved
File a complaint Table of contents
Claim listing
Is this your company? Claim it and get a lot of features. Read more
Click here to get notifications about new complaints of S.O.S Maintenance. We promise not to send you any unrelated messages
ComplaintsProfile

S.O.S Maintenance headquarters

8000 Cooper Ave. № 8-316
New York, Ridgewood 11385

S.O.S Maintenance phone number

S.O.S Maintenance website

S.O.S Maintenance working hours

Mon 8:00 am - 5:00 pm Tue 8:00 am - 5:00 pm Wed 8:00 am - 5:00 pm Thu 8:00 am - 5:00 pm Fri 8:00 am - 5:00 pm Sat Closed Sun Closed

What category is S.O.S Maintenance related to?

S.O.S Maintenance is related to the Building, Construction category.

What are the social media accounts of S.O.S Maintenance?

What is S.O.S Maintenance's Facebook?
Connect with S.O.S Maintenance via Facebook at S.O.S Maintenance

Overview of S.O.S Maintenance complaint handling

11 S.O.S Maintenance reviews first appeared on Complaints Board on Feb 17, 2010. The latest review Reminder – You have a past due unpaid invoice was posted on Sep 14, 2021. The latest complaint non payment was resolved on May 31, 2019. S.O.S Maintenance has an average consumer rating of 2 stars from 11 reviews. S.O.S Maintenance has resolved 3 complaints.

Is ComplaintsBoard.com associated with S.O.S Maintenance?

ComplaintsBoard.com is not affiliated, associated, authorized, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with S.O.S Maintenance Customer Service. Initial S.O.S Maintenance complaints should be directed to their team directly. You can find contact details for S.O.S Maintenance above.

Use this comments board to leave complaints and reviews about S.O.S Maintenance. Discuss the issues you have had with S.O.S Maintenance and work with their customer service team to find a resolution.

Latest S.O.S Maintenance’s complaints

S
2:40 pm

S.O.S Maintenance - Reminder – You have a past due unpaid invoice

SOS Maintenance contracted AJs Refrigeration LLC for a boston Market walkin cooler repair in Denver Colorado for $20, 400 and agreed to pay net 15 We are at almost 60 days and get nothing but the run around and are now filing a lien and taking legal action. The original account manager supposedly no longer works there, I googled them prior to taking the job...

T
1:37 pm
Verified customer This complaint was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

S.O.S Maintenance - non payment

We work with S.O.S Maintenance Inc. many times, they ever take very long time to pay us the refrigeration service that we provide. At this time, we have two past due invoices. I send reminder messages and then they told me that the payment will be out soon, but every time its the same thing, the payment don't come. Few times we try to talk with the S.O.S...

H
8:54 pm

S.O.S Maintenance - failure to pay

I have been working with SOS Maintenance Inc for about 9 months, and in that 9 months I have done a considerable amount of work for this company. I have been evicted from my home, and had credit cards closed out for this company failing to pay me. They have paid me ~ $1, 000.00 total for 9 months of work. Phone calls and emails to the Owner Pete remain unanswered. I will not be working with this company anymore.