Sorbet Grouppoor service

D

I visited Sorbet Kenilworth today on the Main Rd in Cape Town. I had booked an appointment to soak off my acrylic tips, and expected the soak off with sorbet quickie colour (paint) as I was not reapplying acrylic. Upon arrival I asked if there was enough time to add a gelish application to my appointment, my therapist checked with the front desk and then informed me that there wasn't time to fit it in, to which I replied that it was fine and I'm happy to have paint. At no point did anyone, neither my therapist nor the 3 ladies at the front desk, inform me that they had booked me for just a soak off without paint application.

Following the soak off my therapist told me to wash off the nail dust on my hands at the basin at the back of the salon. When I got there it was in a disgusting state, full of used pedicure equipment. The 2 therapist nearby at the pedicure stations did not even offer to remove the items so I could wash my hands, I had to ask them to do so. And even then only the large foot bowl was removed, the nail brushes and pumice stones were left behind.

After the soak off and buff I ask therapist what colours they had to offer to which she only then told me I couldn't get paint either as I was booked for just a soak off and there wouldn't be time for paint. Furthermore after soaking off my acrylic my therapist did not even shape my nails. I asked her if she was going to shape them to which she replied "no, you're only booked for a soak off". I had to leave the salon with unpainted, and uneven/unshaped nails which looked terribly untidy.

I have been to many Sorbet branches around Cape Town and this horrific service is not what I am used to receiving from Sorbet. It is extremely bad publicity to allow any client to leave your salon with their nails in the state that mine were when I left following a treatment. I am deeply unhappy with the service I received, as well as the attitude I received from the clearly useless front desk staff at Sorbet Kenilworth.

poor service