Sony Corporation — cfds50 boombox
Purchased Sony boombox through amazon.ca August 1, 2016. The unit broke down after six months. I called Sony and because the 90 day warranty has expired they will not assume any responsibility for repair or replacement.
Today, March 8, 2017, I received a call from Sony customer service saying they will replace the boombox. I had to submit a screenshot of the invoice attached to an email indicating my address so they could send me a replacement. Not knowing how to send a screenshot I had to go to the closest mall computer store and have the employee show me how to complete this task.
Sony replied and completely reversed what they said. They tricked me into sending my address and for what reason. They included a link to connect to repair centres for the United States, I live in Canada.
Sony has proven to be liars, cheats and their products are not worth buying.
More Sony Corporation Complaints & Reviews
- Sony Ericsson Service Center - Cheating and torturing customers! 
- Sony ericsson promo - lucky number 
- Sony/Bravia KDL40S4100 tv - defective product 
- Sony Playstation 3 (Ps3) 60gb (Pal) - Faulty Product/Horrible Customer Care 
- Sony TV KDF-60XBR950 - Sony TV Optical Block 
- Sony Ericsson W810i - Wrong packing or sealing 
- Sony Ericson/W395 - Bad post sale service
- Sony - Gift Card
- sonyericsson mobil phone g900 - unwillingness to return my mobile phone
- Sony Bravia KDL-46NX720 - junk! spend more just to lose more!