Having problems with SolidTrustPay?

SolidTrustPay Customer Service Contacts

PO Box 551, 47 William St.
Bobcaygeon, Ontario
SunClosed
SolidTrust Pay Europe:

Address: Vaka Djurovica bb
Podgorica, Montenegro

ComplaintsBoard.com is not affiliated, associated, authorized, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with SolidTrustPay Customer Service. Initial SolidTrustPay complaints should be directed to their team directly. You can find contact details for SolidTrustPay above.

Use this comments board to leave complaints and reviews about SolidTrustPay. Discuss the issues you have had with SolidTrustPay and work with their customer service team to find a resolution.

Complaints & Reviews

SolidtrustpayStole my money and refuse to give it back!

This company is terrible and they gave me nothing but headache! I made a request and paid for the service and they said that they need some additional document to verify that I was the real owner of the card. They asked for my drives licence, photos of my credit card and etc. I refused and told them that I want my money back, but they said that they will not do that until I provide all the necessary information! SolidTrustPay still had my money and don't know how to get it back!

RESOLVED

• So
      SolidTrust Pay Jun 04, 2016

There is no identifying information as to who this SolidTrust Pay member is. The only instance where we would ask for extra information is if fraud/stolen identity was suspected. As the client above admits to refusing to supply such information, we can only assume that they are attempting fraudulent activity of some kind. No doubt if they comply with our requests and prove that they are indeed the true owner of the card that was used, there would be no issues. They are welcome to send a support ticket at http://www.stpay.info if they require further help.

Solid Trust Pay — Acount hacking

Date Occurred:08/02/2012 Reported Damages:$342.66 my account was hacked into that many times it fell on deaf...

SolidTrustPay.comNo responses to emails, calls nothing

HORRIBLE Company! No responses to emails, calls nothing...

Their FAQs has the following:
    "Verified Members can withdraw any amount of funds in their STPay account right on to any VISA credit card that they own! Here are the instructions:

1) add your card info to your MY BANKS & CARDS area. Ensure that you send in our authorization form.

2) do a small incoming deposit of $2 to $5 via your MY MONEY area and wait 2 - 24 hours for it to clear."

Of course if you do it they charge you for the deposit and still don't verify your card so you have no way of getting your money. This is a bold face lie just to earn the deposit transaction fee!

RESOLVED

• So
        SolidTrust Pay Jun 04, 2016

As regards the individual with the card verification delay, if we suspect that the card is stolen or unauthorized, further information will be required which may delay verification beyond the 24 hour window. Also, weekends and holidays are outside the 24 hour window. There is no information provided to know exactly which SolidTrust Pay member is making these comments, so we cannot look up their account directly . If their card is not verified (which most certainly it would have been provided there were no issues) it is easy to contact us via our Help Centre and get assistance: http://www.stpay.info

The comment from the individual stating that $100 was charged against their card and then the same charge re-appearing the following month is mistaken. SolidTrust does not do recurring credit card billing. It is possible that the individual was interacting with a merchant that uses our services. The merchant's company name would not appear on the billing; SolidTrust Pay would appear instead and this may have caused them to not recognize the charge. All they needed to do was contact us for more information, a refund, etc.

As regards the other comments they are completely general, provide no details and have no validity. SolidTrust Pay has been successfully serving millions of clients globally since 2006; we welcome legitimate complaints and comments. Anyone is able to contact us via our Help Centre as identified above at any time.

• Ah
        Ahad15 Dec 25, 2012

Access from my country is blocked and issue is not being resolved

• Sd
        Sdure Aug 01, 2012

This sucks. It did not reply my mail and did not verifies me.my username is can't tell. Do not open account on solidtrustpay and do not loose your money.

• Ar
        Arthur B. Jun 21, 2012

SolidTrustPay.com appeared on my bank statement with a charge for $100, I disputet this transaction with my bank and received refund but next month that charge reappeared. This time I had ti fill a claim to bank’s fraud department.