Menu
ADVERTISIMENT
Home Equipment Leasing & Financing Tesla Pigeon nesting under panel not enough engery.

Tesla  -  Pigeon nesting under panel not enough engery.

E
Author of the complaint
8:17 pm
Verified customer This complaint was posted by a verified customer. Learn more
Featured review
This review was chosen algorithmically as the most valued customer feedback.

I called Solar City regarding a Pigeon problem under our panels, they replied they put up the guards around at the cost of $350.00 I agreed. The Government put us on leave for three weeks. They agreed after they send us a contract to be signed and sent back. I told them not on my e-mail because it wasn't working. The $350.00 was to be in three parts, $150.00, $100.00, $100.00 =$350.00 They still sent it e-mail it wasn't to easy to read. But what I could was that they're not responsible for any damage to our roof or panels. I sent a respond saying I would not let anyone go upon your roof without responsibility. Or take it down because of the pest problem here in Eastvale. It's well know through pigeon control here. I tried calling them leaving messages. They won't return my calls. The Solar Panels sit to high so the pigeon go under neath it. The pigeons could lead to health problems in the future. Talk with Jan Rathjen regarding the problem she said she'll work out with more panels and put the pigeon guard up., when they add the extra panels. But No reply. she won't even answer her cell phone. What should I do to next? Or is there any other recourse. Thank you for you time.

0 comments