Sobha / struggling for refund amount of 4 lakhs

Sobha Dreams, India Review updated:

In the month of September 2018 I booked 2BHK flat in Sobha Dreams by paying 4Lakhs, at Varthur road but due to some emergency I had cancelled my flat booking only after 2 days of booking. At that time Sobha Executive told me that they will refund my amount after 90 Days whereas as per to RERA guidelines it should be 45 Days. I said it ok, but when I reached them they told me that they will refund amount in March 2019 and this time too I said ok. And when I follow them in March they again told me to give me it in April but no its May 2019 since then it's already have been more than 8 months and still no there is no sign of refunding the booking amount by Sobha Dream.
Such a disappointment from one of the reputed builder in the country.

Client Code : CC21219
UNIT No - B3- 46012
Sq. ft - 1, 205.47

Sa
May 12, 2019

Comments

May 15, 2019

Did you get the refund? Have they informed of any deduction?

• Pr
      May 19, 2019

Hey Sandeep, Did you approach their CRM team? The reason I am asking you this is because even I had canceled my booking for Sobha Dreams in the month of December 2018. Though I was made to wait for more than 45 days, they paid the full refund when I approached their team, which I believe is the appropriate channel. Hence, I would suggest that even you try it out and I am sure you will get your money back immediately.