Sobharipped off my money by sobha

This review was posted by
a verified customer
Verified customer

Date: sep-2016
Issue: apartment not handed over to me
Property: sobha city
Sobha asked me to pay 80% of total cost of the project in year-1 in 3.5year project deal. I refused to pay 80% as it is inappropriate and kept protesting on this issue. But they charged me interest due to delayed schedule.
Can any one help me filing a case with them and taking this matter to authorities seriously. I would like to do social campaign on this issue and legally sue them. I am still paying huge emi's to bank.

Any of your guidance will help me take appropriate action.


  • Mo
    Mohan Das123 Jan 04, 2017
    This comment was posted by
    a verified customer
    Verified customer

    Dear friend,
    From your post I can understand the frustration; but I don’t get enough clarity about the agreement that you have with them. If you have signed documents that mandate you to pay specific amounts at specified periods, you won’t get legal favour. From the experiences of many of my friends, I feel that their Customer Support teams are helpful. Try reaching out to them for earnest help within the framework of the agreement you’ve signed up. And any social campaigns will bring trouble upon you as cases for libel and defamation.
    Mohan Das

    0 Votes

Post your comment

    By clicking Submit you are agreeing to the Complaints Board’s Terms and Conditions


    Unhappy consumers gather online at and have already logged thousands of complaints.
    If you see dozens of complaints about a certain company on ComplaintsBoard, walk away.
    One of the largest consumer sites online. Posting here your concerns means good exposure for your issues.
    A consumer site aimed at exposing unethical companies and business practices.
    ComplaintsBoard is a good source for product and company gripes from especially dissatisfied people.
    You'll definitely get some directions on how customer service can best solve your problem.
    Do a little research on the seller. Visit consumer complaint websites like ComplaintsBoard.