SMS FreshBulk sms service no. 1 fraud

I

Hi All, I bought sms package from sms fresh company, while I am discussing on phone they were so gentle after I paid money response was different, I asked for api before paying money, after I paid they are requesting for extra five thousand for api activation. Actually they are in different names in Market like SMS Fresh, FreshSMS, BhashsSMS and many more. And moreover there without sending sms credits were calculated. so before you buy Promotional sms please aware of this guy, absolute cheater from Bangalore

Sai - Mar 31, 2021

All those who are facing issues kindly email me at [email protected]
    i will solve your issues
    thankyou

• Fa
    Faris Jalali Mar 18, 2021

Yes these [censored] are fake, that loot your money and block your number, but this time they have messed up with the wrong person... listen up you cheaters, either refund my money or I will make sure that you leave this dirty business and end up in jail.

Sai - Mar 31, 2021

@Faris Jalali Faris jalal is one client who does dirty buisness by sending fraud bulk sms providing girls service etc
    so we have blocked his panel and now he tells we are cheaters

• Fa
    Faris Jalali Mar 17, 2021

Today I have taken their service, I have read the reviews after making the payment, I will let you guys know after a few days how was the service..

• Sm
    smsfresh Feb 08, 2021

Best service ever. thnaks sms fresh team

Before even I have face the issue but sayeed made my dlt issue resolved and now my sms working fine

Kavita Raj Nov 06, 2020

I have also been cheated by them. I said that I will go against you in consumer court they said "pls go asap"

Sharada Products Dec 06, 2020

@Kavita Raj This was said by me, pls don't believe them your my client

Sai - Mar 31, 2021

@Kavita Raj kindly mail me your details
    will solve it
    [email protected]

• Ya
    Yaman Jain Sep 07, 2020

I guess the employees of this company are committing DLT fraud themself. I have already registered for DLT with Airtel. Now they want me to pay 5900 for DLT on Videocon. I know it is free but I still have my package remaining with them. Most probably I will ditch the package.

When it worked these guys were good but now I guess they have sold to bhaassms.com which is not managing things properly and employees simply are interested in fleecing money.

Sharada Products Dec 06, 2020

@Yaman Jain What ever you give 5900 to our office it will goes to our company account

GS MARTIAL ARTS TRAINING . COM Aug 16, 2020

Banned these company we don't want there there services
    Not yet invoice get and not eighter sms getting sent

GS MARTIAL ARTS TRAINING . COM Aug 16, 2020

To whom we can connect to give complain against the company
    Company should be banned

These cheaters

Sms are nit getting delivery to customers...
    Not even got the invoice

Sharada Products Jan 02, 2021

@GS MARTIAL ARTS TRAINING . COM Police, they are taking 5900 dlt charge which is free

Ankita Agarwal Jun 17, 2020

These people are looting in lockdown by asking people to deposit money for dlt now. Blocked out accounts with sms credits and their support person Zeeshan abuses then on call if demands clarification.

This company is full of cheaters and people like Zeeshan should be behind bars for using offensive language and cheating customers.

He even threatened me to use my database and send them hateful messages. We should condemn sms fresh on every platform possible. Attaching screenshot of same.

Sharada Products Dec 06, 2020

@Ankita Agarwal Zeeshan left the office and yesterday I left the office you can found them #16, hsr sector-6, above lenskart office, bangalore.

• Or
    Organic farms ok Jan 02, 2021

@Sharada Products Ok

• He
    Hemant Mahajan May 27, 2020

I agree with you. They are big cheater, bloody lier, hopeless service. Please circulate so much that this company will not make any fool.

• Be
    Bevkuf Mar 07, 2020

It is not worst service, but they are cheaters, fraud and harami.

• Be
    Bevkuf Mar 01, 2020

Imtiyaz harami he, gulati sharma harami he, vivek kamina he. ye sab log haram ki kamai khate he.

sarfraz Niwaas Feb 23, 2020

Very very worst SMS service providing company i ever seen. They will follow you up like a dog to make you to purchase the SMS credits. After that we need to follow like a dog to get the support from their team. The story suddenly will change before buying and after buying.

Please don't fall them with their High priority panel.

Karamjit Singh Oct 31, 2019

Never buy sms from this company, they are number 1 fraud company. Their support is pathetic. I am going to langue a complaint in consumer court for their bad services .

• Su
    Sunit1234 Oct 07, 2019

Hello everyone my name is sunit. I purchased the sms from this company at low cost, SMS were not going delivered but a BDM Ankit helped me and explained everything in detail now I have upgraded the pack and more than 90% of SMS are delivered. Great guy from company.

• Co
    =Company shud be Banned they are fraud Aug 16, 2020

@Sunit1234 Fake its totally hell you are the one of the employee of the company

Company shud be banned they are cheaters
    In report sms are getting sent but non of the people delivery

Sai - Mar 31, 2021

@=Company shud be Banned they are fraud this person wants to send bank otp messages with a wrong sender id
    we have blocked his panel

• As
    Ashish Bhagat Oct 04, 2019

Hi guys, i am ashish bhagat ([email protected])
    Tiis is No 1 fraud company, This is the worst company once they got amount,
    they change the way to response, I purchased 5 lacs sms, can not deliver single one.
    First they assure you, sir i am allways available, one payment transfer to them.
    Customer care never connect for support, only sales call connect. This are absolute cheater co.
    We Should take some bold step against these fraud.
    before you buy sms please aware of this guy

Kavita Raj Nov 06, 2020

@Ashish Bhagat how to do it?, I have also been cheated by them. If a say that I will go against you in consumer court they said "pls go asap"

ANKUSH SHARMA Sep 27, 2019

I am totally agreed with you guys.
    just put them under consumer forum.

shubham sen Sep 23, 2019

Hello all, I m from kolkata I had bought 2 lac from this sms fresh and not a single sms was send this a very fraud company with fraud employees even I m with u all guys...

• Ha
    Harsha Gupta Sep 21, 2019

This is a very fraud site and a fraud company after getting payment they show there true colors till then they show there fake commitments. this company should be banned and strict action should to be taken on them...

Sanjay Mahurkar Sep 14, 2019

Yes, even i agree to this. SMS fresh company is a very fraud company they convince us firstly with there fake commitments and once we becomes there client they show there true colors . This company and there employs are also fraud as well. I will suggest to everyone not to deal with this fraud company and strict action should be taken on them...

Sam Sathone Sep 13, 2019

This is totally a fraud company, People of this company are really very very polite and gentle first, once payment is done.They create daily new excuses, just working, give me few minutes, co's 10th celebration, etc.
    and never connect to customer care number. I purchase 4 lac sms, They get full payment, not delivered single sms,
    We should take some strict action against this people.

• Vi
    Vijay Pawar Sep 06, 2019

I am Vijay pawar, from Maharashtra .SMS fresh company is fraud company. Her employ Zeeshan is big fraud. He speaks so gentle till u make payment. and after that he starts showing his colours .this company and employ is too big frauds

• Pr
    prem sankar Jul 13, 2019

Hi, I purchased sms panel from prem and he gave me 1lac sms @ 12, 000/-. That panel is very good nd good service provider as well.

Shoaib Rathod Mar 28, 2019

This is fraud company, no one sms will be deliver and they guys not pickup my call and responding, don't trust on this company they just want to fraud.

• Ta
    Tanujaan Dec 11, 2018

Might be you people are not getting proper delivery ratio. I am using from last 2..3..years and I am happy with this services, please check with you account manager.

Sai Towers Mar 22, 2019

@Tanujaan Hi All, this is pavan from hyderabad. Before buying SMS Package, I have done r & d on the market. I did'nt came across this above messages. If not I would have stopped buying the package from SMSFresh or Fresh SMS People. Even Deal SMS, Round SMS are the same. They are literally at your back by sending sms / following up with their staff. After booking, they wont bother to get back to you. When you check SMS report, they show it as send. But its not the exact report. Team conveyed that they have some anniversary offer and some 10, 000 sms will be added in my account in communication. Team wont bother if I ask for them. I have taken it one back. Now team stopped responding for my calls. One of their common guy (sai) will come to show demo at customer place. They show demo version where it will delivery sms for testing in seconds... just to impress you. Jawed, Rashmi, Sai are the employees whom I contacted recently.

• Ra
    raja sekhar Nuli Nov 17, 2018

No.1 fraud company... my pathetic experience is with sms fresh chennai team. ms. swetha, mr. prem are the two who were very polite and gentle till the package was subscribed and once the payment is done its alltogether a new story.
    No one picks up your call and no response from their end and not even a single sms is delivered till date... ready to join to take action against them... please let me know if we can take this issue to the cyber crime police as we have all the transaction details and emails received from them... its such a fraud company that they wont even confirm your payment through email or message

@raja sekhar Nuli SMS Fresh — Bulk sms service no. 1 fraud

• Vi
    VirenAher Nov 10, 2018

Hello Everyone, My name is Viren & I am from Pune.
    I agree with you guys, This is the worst company that I have come across. Even after complaining no one even bothers to answer a phone call. I am taking this to consumer court and am going to launch a case against this company. Mr. Sayyed from Bangalore and Amol from Pune are the guys with whom I spoke and took this service from. Really a pathetic company and worst customer service.

Regards,

Viren Aher

• Hi
    Hicustomer! Dec 17, 2019

@VirenAher Hello!

I want to connect with you.

• Si
    simplesunny Jul 03, 2018

Worst service ever I used.. please do not buy any sms service from smsfresh

• Su
    Sudhir K Gowda Oct 04, 2018

@simplesunny Hi Guys, My name is sudhir & am from bangalore.
    I agree with you guys, even i have experienced same bad, pathetic service from sms fresh from bangalore.
    Especially with the person by name Mr suhas Kulakarni. he was behind me like a dog before getting the business after that no response for from query & concern about sms reach.
    i am sure u all have records on transactions & bad service that u all have faced from smsfresh. why won't we go the consumer court to get justice.
    I will lead from the front, which means i will take all the responsibilities right from hiring lawyers, doing follow up etc.
    So that, in near future no body should experience the same.
    Looking forward to all your support, kindly reach me on my below mobile no to take it forward ASAP.

Regards
    Sudhir K Gowda

• Hi
    Hicustomer! Dec 17, 2019

@Sudhir K Gowda I would like to connect to you Sudhir!

@Sudhir K Gowda Regards
    Sudhir k gowda
    [protected]

What this number its wont get connect

• Aw
    awebcs May 17, 2018

They have debited my balance by saying that its notice from trai but its never mention they deduct my old credit as d credit for this.

They are doing fraud n cheating I want to take legal action against them.
    So that other dont be in trouble.

@awebcs Yes brother, I did seen the reviews
    If I get all the information then I do woant take the plann

Sms are not gettig deliveary

Shashi K Sandy Jul 10, 2017

Hi,

yes I agree this is the worst SMS service we have ever seen, its 100% fraud company, the account manager Mr.Rehaman was so gentle before taking the package, when we compliant that service is not reaching my contacts no one cares form the Company and one receive our call, we sent some 60 mails, but very poor response, and without sending SMS credits were calculated need to block this trade mark I google, this is a worst & cheating company are the market, please beware of this frauds.

• Ga
    Gauravkumar Kate Sep 24, 2016

Agreewith you. Really pathetic service.