Smokers-Mall.comno order or refund received

O Aug 07, 2019 Review updated:

I placed an order for two cartons of cravin A cigarettes order Number 803423
Shipping Date Wednesday, June 20, 2018 Status
PAYMENT APPROVED AND ORDER DISPATCHED order Total:$ 72.00
I wrote 11/15/18 to ask where my order was and received this reply...
In attempt to avoid any further issues with order 803423, our
processing company suggested to refund your payment for this order,
and then to charge you one more time, or u can place a new order
online.

We suggest you this solution because your payment was made 4 months
ago, and in case of non- delivery of the new reshipment, we might not
be able to issue a refund.
I requested a refund and never received it. I then wrote and said, if you can't send the refund, please send the cigarettes. I never received a reply.

• Ti
    Timmy Haveman Sep 16, 2019

I have been buying my cigarettes from a company called cigmania. They can be found at cigmania.com, they have extremely cheap cigarettes. Cig Mania also has free shipping. They are also an American company.

Jonathon M. Bartlett Sep 26, 2019

You are right cigmania.com is a great company. I have ordered from them many times I have never encountered any problems.

• Jm
    JMBryson Nov 12, 2019

tobaccocapital.com is the company that I use. They are an American company and I have never been let down by them. Orders are received quickly too which is a huge thing to me.

• St
    StephenH1981 Dec 05, 2019

I have also been ordering my cigarettes from tobaccocapital.com. They are a great company.

• Ed
    EdSim Dec 19, 2019

tobaccocapital.com is an impressive company I will keep using them.

• Al
    AlKimball Dec 20, 2019

tobaccocapital.com is where I go to buy my cigarettes online as well. I have been using them for months now.

• Ka
    Kanye Lover Jan 25, 2020

@AlKimball they just skipped town with my money! You know where they are A Kimball?

• Da
    Davt Jan 19, 2020

I have been going to cigoutfitters.com to buy my cigarettes online. This company is awesome, I will only order from them now.

• Ka
    Kanye Lover Jan 25, 2020

@Davt Ohhhh, there they are, they just changed their name to cigoutfitters.com

• Ll
    LLucky Jan 23, 2020

Cigoutfitters.com is a great company I agree I am glad that I found them

• Ki
    Kim Kaz Jan 27, 2020

Cigoutfitters.com is owned by the same person who owns tobaccocapital.com. He stole my money, then shut down the site. Do not buy from cigoutfitters.com

• Do
    donlee777 Jan 28, 2020

I ordered for the first time thru cigoutfitters.com based on all these reviews. No order has arrived. All emails are undeliverable. Total BS !!! I lost $180. I notified the dept of commerce.

• Ha
    Harry Dev Jan 29, 2020

I never received my order form cigoutfitters.com. Was promised delivery in a week, never happened. Emails and phone calls have all been unanswered. USPS says tracking number is non-existent. Very unprofessional, flippant, and unethical business. Registered owners are Kim Davis and Ken Baxter. They are unreachable due to fake email address, although I believe I can find them here on this board writing all these positive reviews. They also own dirtcheapsmokes, cigroad, cigmania, and tobaccocapital, all have since disappeared thru sleight of hand. Out $153. Complaint filed.