Smith's Food and Drugemployee matt in grocery (older gentleman with a mullet)

J Oct 31, 2019

I am a vendor, I was checking my load in with the receiver when he walked and started using my pallet jack without asking permission.
He then proceeded to use foul language towards me and saying " Other drivers don't care", "This is [censored]ing [censored], you're being [censored]ing stupid."
I told him that it was our companies policy that he not touch my equipment and that other drivers letting him do that, is on them.
He then continued to maddog me every time he went by, after I moved my product out of his way so that he could continue doing his job.
I just found it really inappropriate, him not knowing me at all would be that rude towards me. I was following all of Smith's instructions about keeping product in the vendor square while checking in.

I was polite about how I talked with him, even though he continued being hostile.

This incident happened on October 31st at roughly 730 AM back in receiving.

I would like it to be addressed accordingly and hope for a better environment. I don't care that he got mad, just how he behaved. I understand we all have a job to do, but all he had to do was ask me to move my stuff and not be such an angry person about it.