SLStransfer

N

I received a letter stating our mortgage was being transferred to sls in dec 2016. Received no welcome letter in which they stated they would be sending after calling them for days trying to figure out what was going to happen, all I got was a recording about the welcome letter which I received jan 5. 2017. Spoke with 4 different individuals about my loan, they couldn't or wouldn't tell me a thing. I was trying to find out if my house payment had been posted to my account. They still wouldn't tell me a damn thing. I called them today which is jan 7 and I got a recording and my payment still has not posted and I sent it through my bank. The bank states it went through on the 4th. I am so done with this so called mortgage company.., getting me a lawyer!!