Siobhan Moore Whelana+ five star service - a+ mind blowing experience compared to rest scams

I Review updated:

ardent fortune teller follower since a teen now in my late 50's I have been in touch with about 12 over the past years and had settled on a house name in the UK. I would ring maybe twice a week was a regular.in Ireland last week business as per and rang 11:11 psychics found on facebook says 5 star rated live psychic clairvoyant so rang [protected] my mind blown! site said she is "white witch (soothsayer, healer, mystic and fortune teller" rang Friday at 10.30pm after doing a bit of research and did not really expect what I got! Usually a client of a large UK based psychic service which is a house name 11:11 psychics she got it immediately. I don't mean after 10 minutes I mean straight into what my real reason was for ringing; excellent and thought provoking because I expected to talk about my lack of romance in my life due to hectic business never in one place for long: I put down the phone after my reading and literally took 30 minutes to look over my life and she is totally right. next time if I want to speak to a psychic on the phone I will wait for 11:11 psychics or more importantly Siobhan who is a kind and straightforward soft spoken more like a counsellor but so sharp and right I was dumbstruck. No more UK or any other service for me tots fed up hearing the same mantra from scam psychics I was so impressed by my live reading I now feel I have wasted money for years on fakes and scam psychics but not 11:11 psychics a mind bending experience which has made me rethink my own priorities. Rest of you psychics need to learn from this service was told things nobody could have ever known Rang her again on the Saturday and again I felt my life changing in a different direction which for me is crazy as I am an older sod stuck in his british ways. A week home and I still cant get her advice out of my head so much so that I am moving forward myself and going to take it seriously. I rated UK service at about 4 stars before if you go on a star system now only a 2 not wasting money on them again. life changing experience Siobhan thank you from an old English git who was very stuck in his ways.in Ireland again next month and I know I just have to ring back and know my life is already changing. Rare to find someone with deep insight who cares and I have

• De
    Democratic voter Sep 24, 2020

at least she is real pay her a visit well worth it

• 7f
    7freeman Aug 08, 2020

Thank you for the wonderful and beautiful reading you gave me today. I am very comforted and no longer in pain. I am at peace and it is thanks to you siobhan for your time and beautiful kind words.

I have been waiting for the right time and for a very long time for a reading with someone with such a gift. I am very sceptical with such things but needed to know once and for all if I was being heard by loved ones...

I rang her number and I told her nothing and was very guarded. What she told me was eerily accurate... names, places, occasions in my life about my daughter, my partner, my future. She told me things personal only to me and my loved ones.

After siobhans reeading i left feeling loved, comforted and not a doubting Thomas... They are all listening and guiding me 24/7.

:) Thanks alot