Siobhan Moore Whelan 5 Star Psychicharassment, bullying and stalking online.

Siobhan Moore Whelan (and her various personas [fake accounts]) have a reputation for harassment, bullying and stalking anyone online who dare to speak the truth about her. She sets on them, and relentlessly abuses them, daily on what ever social platform she can.

She has done this to myself, and my friends since we outed her as the plagiarist Rochelle Moore, Zara Alcott and Lady Raven Avalon. Proof of this is scattered across the internet for others to see and be warned about.

It has been going on for years.

She constantly harps on about how I/we stalk her - this is untrue - she is relentless in her abuse - this mainly takes place on the only social network that she can Google Plus. Facebook, WordPress and Twitter have all removed abusive content (and in the case of WordPress, her blog) for braking their rules. Yet still she continues.

It needs to stop.

If you have been effected by this please do not hesitate to speak out - she cannot stalk all of us at the same time - for we are legion!

• Nos Llew-Blaidd Oct 13, 2020

Siobhan has mastered Projection it seems

What is projection?

projection refers to unconsciously taking unwanted emotions or traits you don’t like about yourself and attributing them to someone else.

(Try using a varified account if you want to make a real reply)

marionette Apr 20, 2020

lesley jackson this complaint is NOT TRUE! Proven in a police station you can not telephone this service from UK! When asked to provide the number you "supposedly rang from" we all know what happened... you were thrown out for lying, bullying, stalking and harassment. Pity they did not do you for wasting police time

• 7f
    7freeman Aug 08, 2020

@marionette You are right marionette lesley ann jackson owner of cymraes' corner is a scornful delusional egotist! delighted she caught in this blatant lie.
    My review thank you for the wonderful and beautiful reading you gave me today. I am very comforted and no longer in pain. I am at peace and it is thanks to you siobhan for your time and beautiful kind words.

I have been waiting for the right time and for a very long time for a reading with someone with such a gift. I am very sceptical with such things but needed to know once and for all if I was being heard by loved ones...

I rang her number and I told her nothing and was very guarded. what she told me was eerily accurate... names, places, occasions in my life about my daughter, my partner, my future. she told me things personal only to me and my loved ones.

After siobhans reeading I left feeling loved, comforted and not a doubting thomas... they are all listening and guiding me 24/7.

:) thanks alot

• De
    Democratic voter Sep 24, 2020

@marionette lesley jackson you are known for attacking siobhan. Did you know that you have wasted 15 years of your life reporting total crap? I guess being a bestie of Jeremy Corbyn says it all! bahahahahahahahah your a waster.
    liar & egotist