Singtel — ordered note 8 but delivered s8
Date 15th sept 17
Inv date : 2017-09-14
Ordered through phone to deliver note 8, a phone that is with a stylus. I was driving when the lady from singtel called to confirm my order, I just mentioned I need one with a pen. Delivered s8, I called on the 15th sept itself to report the wrong order. Singtel dragged my case for investigation for more than 2 weeks before giving me the answer that it couldn't be changed. Under lemon law, I was able to change within 2 weeks even if it was a wrong communication. What kind of service is singtel providing?
Obviously not using a proper job calling me at wee hours and expect me to pick up my calls.
I am a singtel user for more than 10 years and never fail to pay my bills. I am holding a high plan for many years.
More Singtel Complaints & Reviews
- Singtel Mobile Singapore - the worse mobile service in singapore: singtel 
- Singtel - the process of termination of mio tv
- Singtel - terrible customer service 
- Singtel Hello Shop Amk Hub - singtel bad customer service manager 
- Singtel - errors in billing multiple times-no solution, continued to bill, poor response from complaint email to singtel 
- Singtel - prepaid data roaming
- Singtel - being bill $600plus on jan 2017 for a account which has being close since dec 2015
- Singtel - terrible customer service at retail store
- Singtel Prepaid Hi-Card - inadequate services 
- SingTel / Singapore Telecommunications - collection of new mobile postpaid renewed online