Simple MobileSuspend account without any reason

My family panicked this afternoon (10/4/2011) when we cannot contact our step daughter's phone because Simple Mobile suspended here service without any particular reason. We were really worried what could have had happened to her. I called up Simple mobile's customer support, 1.877.878.7908, twice and was said it was suspended because of misuse pursuant to sections 15 and 16 of the Terms and Conditions (www.mysimplemobile.com/Simple-Mobile-Terms-Conditions.aspx). I asked the first CS (Customer Support) I talked to which part of misuse when the account has only 87 mins of call, 49 texts messages, and 205mb data (pls see the screenshot http://bit.ly/q4GYb0). He then transferred me to a voice messages about their terms and then hanged up! A very rude person! I called again and talked to a different CS and same thing, they point out the terms but can't explain how the they can relate the terms and conditions of misuse when there is no misuse! Then she gave an alibi and said suspended because of fraud. I asked her "what fraud?" and she said nothing. I asked for a supervisor or a manager but again I was passed to a voice messages talking about terms and the misuse. Another rude fellow!!! Now, all the details are laid, I hope the RUDE people of Simple Mobile will fix this inconvenience!!!

Suspend account without any reason

• As
    asbart Oct 12, 2011

Sam happened to me today. They suspended my account without any reason. When contacted them no reply from their side. I thought my REUP was over so I bought the new REUP. I sent them the activation code. The code was activated but my number still remains suspended. Hell with simplemobile. No more mysimplemoble.