Shopping Essentials, At Home Rewards, Todays Escapes, Passport To Fundebit card fraud

N

I received 4 flyers in the mail stating I had signed up with these companies on the internet, which is totally false. I believe this started when I bought another product on the internet from late night paid programming on TV. They took money out of my checking account which was completely unauthorized using my debit card. These 4 "companies" are listed below.
1. At Home Rewards, PO Box 5152, Des Plaines, IL. Stole $16.95
2. Passport to Fun PO Box 5152, Des Plaines, IL Stole $19.95
3. Todays Escapes, PO Box 5152 Des Plaines, IL Stole $19.95
4. Shopping-Essentials PO Box 5152

TOTAL AMOUNT SCAMMED FROM MY ACCOUNT $76.80!!!!
I HAVE INITIATED AN INVESTIGATION THRU MY BANK.
BE CAREFUL PEOPLE!

• Ca
    carlhurlburt Oct 15, 2009

These ###ERS tried ripping me off for $19.95.
    What they are doing is fraudulant, it is STEALING!

When you ask for an address they give you this:
    P.O. Box 5152 Des Plaines, IL 60017
    customer service # 877.442.5774

This is a ### roundfile.
    This is the call center set up for this company. they are authorized only to instantly issue refunds for angry ### like me, they do not answer questions.
    Here is the actual company info:

Adaptive Marketing LLC
    9500 W Dodge Rd
    Omaha, NE 68114
    [protected]

Call them, often, collect, tell them how much you appreciate their "service".
    People and companies like this have no principles. I work hard for my money and having to worry about people stealing from me while I sleep is too much.
    We have to fight back.
    If anybody is interested in a class action against these predators, e-mail me. [email protected]

Sincerely,
    Carl Hurlburt
    Loveland, OH

• Cr
    Crampa Mar 14, 2009

I did a google search on: 'P.O. Box 5152 Des Plaines' because I followed an ad to find out for FREE, if there are sexual predators in my zip code. All they wanted was $1.00 and my credit card #.
    I guess this will alert the users of that PO Box, but I'm going to be extremely careful were I to include any personal info in cases like this.

• Tf
    TfromNY Jun 12, 2008

This company called my cell phone offering all these discounts. They only got me to join when they said it was ONE DOLLAR to join and that I'll be getting 25$ in gas rebates. I thought it was my credit card company. I get a letter in my mail asking me to check which gas company I want to get the rebate from but there was no address on the paper it was printed on. I check the letter it came with and there is nothing about my credit card company and the mailing address is : P.O. Box 5152 Des Plaines, IL 60017. I then looked it up online and I see a whole bunch of fraud blog on this address. They havent charged anything to my account yet. I don't know what to do. Just beware! I do not even know how they got my card number!