Ap9 At Home Rewards — Con artists ripping off people
Hello: Here it is the day after Thanksgiving holiday when my child and I are tired of eating left overs so, I said moms going to order us a pizza, but I decided to check the balance on my Child Support debt card knowing I had $27 and I discovered that AP9 At Home Rewards had taken $19.95 of my balance leaving my balance $8!!! I was angry as hell and I know I haven't ordered nothing from at home rewards, and how did they get my child support card number is beyond me!!! I ordered a couple of things from the internet but for sure it had not a thing to do with AP9 at home rewards...I was shocked and angry that this happened and why steal from me? Plus, I wasn't informed period of what they took $19.95 for, I have received nothing in the mail from them, and ordered nothing from them. They didn't even leave an email of transaction. I left an email expressing how I felt about AP9 at home rewards a contact me link at [protected]@adaptivemarketingLLC website, supposedly they were the right contact and sent me an email regarding business hours and a case number to confirm email # 1960135. Mighty funny instead of AP9 at home rewards, Member Savings pops up!!! I demanded my money back, and told them I was going to report them to the FBI for taking my money.A class action suit ought to be created. That was very low to take $20 of $27, and my child support too!! My only source of income! I'm on a fixed income.
More Ap9 At Home Rewards Complaints & Reviews
- At Home Rewards - Illegal practices
- At Home Rewards - Charges to my account which were not approved my me.
- At Home Rewards - Fraudulent credit card charges
- At Home Rewards - I know it's a scam, and I just want the calls to stop!
- At Home Rewards - unauthorized charge
- At Home Rewards - Scam membership
- At Home Rewards - UNAUTHORIZED CHARGES
- At Home Rewards - Wrongful charge to my bank account
- At Home Rewards - charging credit card monthly
- Shopping Essentials, At Home Rewards, Todays Escapes, Passport To Fun - debit card fraud