Ap9 At Home RewardsCon artists ripping off people

Hello: Here it is the day after Thanksgiving holiday when my child and I are tired of eating left overs so, I said moms going to order us a pizza, but I decided to check the balance on my Child Support debt card knowing I had $27 and I discovered that AP9 At Home Rewards had taken $19.95 of my balance leaving my balance $8!!! I was angry as hell and I know I haven't ordered nothing from at home rewards, and how did they get my child support card number is beyond me!!! I ordered a couple of things from the internet but for sure it had not a thing to do with AP9 at home rewards...I was shocked and angry that this happened and why steal from me? Plus, I wasn't informed period of what they took $19.95 for, I have received nothing in the mail from them, and ordered nothing from them. They didn't even leave an email of transaction. I left an email expressing how I felt about AP9 at home rewards a contact me link at [protected]@adaptivemarketingLLC website, supposedly they were the right contact and sent me an email regarding business hours and a case number to confirm email # 1960135. Mighty funny instead of AP9 at home rewards, Member Savings pops up!!! I demanded my money back, and told them I was going to report them to the FBI for taking my money.A class action suit ought to be created. That was very low to take $20 of $27, and my child support too!! My only source of income! I'm on a fixed income.

• Mb
    mbeta91 Sep 24, 2010

whats the number to call the supervisor

• Br
    Bruce Butler Nov 08, 2008

On Nov. 3rd, 2008 I noticed two unauthorized charges on my American Express Account by AP9 At Home Rewards for $19.95 each. Typically, I only use my American Express card for purchasing gasoline, travel, lodging and web purchases but I never asked for anything from AP9 At Home Rewards. I have notified American Express that these charges are not authorized by me. I've also complained to the parent company, Adaptive Marketing LLC, however, I do not feel that is enough to rid myself of these preditors.

Satan Sep 05, 2008

I too was subject to the AP9 At Home Rewards scam. Apparently, they are able to "steal" people's card numbers from Free Credit Report.com. I had for instance paid a "one-time" fee for a copy of my credit report. Afterwards, they start charging $19.95 AND $1.00 processing for a "membership" to a home improvements discount something-or-other. BUT, they are smart and never send any messages that could alert the "member" other than the charges that can easily slip by someone for months.

Once I pressed the operator and supervisor (found the number online) they quickly credited my account by refused to respond when I asked if it was a scam. They just said "your account will be credited."