Shoppers Drug Mart — could not use pc points
Sept 28, 2019 @ 5:24pm
I requested to use my 30 dollars in PC points. The cashier removed my points, I received an email confirming that, then she tried to enter a coupon but the till would not allow her to enter b/c of the points being taken off apparently. So she voided the transaction which then swiped away my points. So I was not able to use my 30 dollars. She did not apologize, just said " you should get your points back in about 24 hours." When I asked what guarantee do I have- she just nodded her head and said "it's in the computer, or just call the 1-800 number and talk to the PC customer service." She wasn't very reassuring. There was a big line of course accumulating and I was embarrassed like this was my fault that there was a hold up.
I have now wasted 1/2 an hour emailing the PC points program and now writing this complaint for no fault of my own.
I would like to be compensated for my inconvenience.
More Shoppers Drug Mart Complaints & Reviews
- Shoppers Drug Mart - unable to return items 
- Shoppers Drug Mart - 1) when I lost my optimum card 
- Shopper's Drug Mart - dispensing fee on epipens 
- Shoppers Drug Mart - discrimination & banned from shoppers with no reason given 
- Shoppers Drug Mart - life brand warm mist humidifier. 
- Shoppers Drug Mart - pharmacy
- Shoppers Drug Mart - ps4 pro
- Shoppers Drug Mart - accused of theft 
- Shoppers Drug Mart - carnaby caramels
- Shoppers Drug Mart - service complaint. unable to return item