Shoppers Drug Martno rainchecks issued for 2-day specials

H Sep 22, 2019 BC Review updated:

If I make a special trip to take advantage of your flyer's 2-day specials - and then get there and the shelves are empty, I do not expect the checkout girl to snippily ask me if I asked the staff in the storeroom if there was any stock back there... Not my job to chase down your staff. She phoned the storeroom and was told they were sold out... So, I asked for a raincheck. She advised me that they do not issued rainchecks for 2-day specials... Well, my question to you is, "why the hell not?"
You issue rainchecks for items in the rest of the flyer...
This is nothing but a "bait and switch"... Shame on you. If you are going to have a 2-day sale, have the stock available in the store, and if you are so incompetent that you cannot supply the item, then issue a raincheck... Not my problem that you can't supply the item advertised in your flyer... Shame on you for such an underhanded practice...

•   Sep 22, 2019

Sales can sellout quickly and you should have called to reserve your items.

•   Sep 23, 2019

@SubSquirrel So that peop can reserve the entire stock?

•   Sep 27, 2019

@Um is not an answer! No, limit them

•   Sep 27, 2019

@SubSquirrel Sure but you know there's a way around that. Recruit other members of the family to go back. And back. And back.

•   Sep 27, 2019

@Um is not an answer! I’ve done that before. Not for the whole amount in stock but if limit is five and someone wants ten .. or I buy at one store then go to another .

• M
      Sep 26, 2019

Quit crying and go to another store you act as if there is only one store you can go to. Price match at a different store. My god all you people wanna do is complain about stupid ass things.