Shopperdisc.co.ukTaking 10.00 from my account each month

ShopperDisc.co.uk have been taking 10.00 each month out of my bank account using my debit card number i have not authorised this and do not wish this to continue

• Po
    poppylou50 Nov 15, 2012

i have never autherised you to take any money from my account.and i will be instructing my bank to look into this as not being autherised.

• Di
    diane dhaw Jan 18, 2013

shopperdisc.co.uk have been taking £10.00 each month out of my bank account using my debit card number i have not authorisect this and do not wish to continue

• St
    Stephen Erickson Apr 07, 2015

On my Bank Statement it reads Shopperdisc.co.uk Switzerland has been taking £10.00 per month from my Account. I did not authorise this and as my wife used to check my statements I have only just seen this myself. I do not wish to continue having this debited from my account. What is my next step to stop this.

• Sh
    ShopperDisc Apr 08, 2015

Hello Stephen:

We will be happy to assist you but we first need to identify your membership record which we currently have not been able to do. Please get in touch with Shopper Discounts & Rewards directly using the following details: [protected]@shopperdiscountsandrewards.co.uk, [protected], or you can contact me directly at [protected]@shopperdiscountsandrewards.co.uk.

Shopper Discounts and Rewards is a savings programme for people who shop online regularly. The membership benefits include 10% cashback at over 650 online retailers, 20% off popular gift cards and a monthly cashback reward. It’s free for the first 30 days so you can try it out, and after that there is a monthly fee. Members can cancel their membership at any time.

The only way to become a member is to enter your details in full on the Shopper Discounts & Rewards sign-up page. The details required are: your name, your email address (twice), your postal address, a new password (twice) and your credit or debit card details for the monthly billing. It is mentioned in several places that following 30 days free membership, there is a monthly fee - hence why you are required to provide your credit/debit card details on the sign-up page. There is no other way of creating a membership but to provide your details in full.

We hope you contact us directly so that we can resolve your query to your satisfaction.

Kind regards,