Shopeeapple macbook pro retina 15” laptop 512gb ssd 2.5ghz i7 16gb ram nvidia 2014 grade: a

I'm having a terrible experience with this seller on shopee going for two weeks now. First i placed an order on the 19th of September with order number: 5d8332b3c6dfb
Dear valued customer(s)Kennice

This is email confirms that you tried to place an order #5d8332b3c6dfb. We would like to know if there was any problem with your order/payment.
Kindly let us know if you want to proceed with your order, Here is detail about your order, Apple MacBook Pro Retina 15" .
Kindly ignore if payment have been made or click to UPLOAD PROOF OF PAYMENT or simply go to our website and upload your payment and you order will be dispatched as soon as we receive it.
We look forward to hearing from you.
I was later instructed to make payment via a hong leong account details as follows:CASH DEPOSIT/INSTANT PAYMENT BANK NAME Hong leong bank ACCT NAME Sivagami a/p Sivaloganathan ACCT NO [protected] [email protected]

However, on the 21st i got an email notification as follows: [email protected] via site123.com Sat, Sep 21, 3:43 PM
ITHOGRAPHIC COMMUNICATIONS - Order Confirmation - 5d8332b3c6dfb
We would like to inform you that your payment has been received for order No 5d8332b3c6dfb.
You will be informed once your order has been verified and packed, it would be processed and shipped to your delivery address. With the tracking number attached.
If you have any concerns or which to change your order or delivery details, Please feel free to contact us [email protected]
Hope you enjoy shopping with us!
Next i got another email as follows
RE: ORDER COULD NOT BE PROCESSED DUE TO LIMITED STOCK
[email protected]

Tue, Sep 24, 1:52 PM
Thank you for your order!!!
One of the items you placed an order for Apple MacBook Pro Retina 15" Unfortunately is not in stock. We were unable to process your order.
We are sorry for the delay, We might have caused being the delivery date, we hope that you can hold off.

The Apple MacBook Pro Retina 15" you placed an order for is currently out of stock, due to the fact that your payment came in late after an incomplete order was placed, we are really sorry due to the fact that there was a rush order sales going on we couldn't keep track on inventories. We can assure you, however, that if your order remains in force we will expedite delivery to you as soon as possible, by replacing it with another unit which is in stock and will be sent out before the end of the day, with your shipping fee deducted as an apology for late delivery.

Please accept our apology for this delay and thank you for
your understanding.

We look forward to hearing from you!
__
LITHOGRAPHIC COMMUNICATION SDN BHD
REG No : 902990-H
GST: [protected]

However, after few days later i asked this seller to give me any unit that is in stock so that i can replace it with the that's out of stock and i will also bear the balance.
LITHOGRAPHIC COMMUNICATIONS - Order Confirmation - 5d931218c5b00
[email protected] via site123.com

Tue, Oct 1, 4:48 PM (9 days ago)
Total RM1065.00
Order Code 5d931218c5b00
i had to pay additional balance of RM1065 for the new unit that is available.

Next i was given a fake tracking number which does not exist: EM938347885MY

• Updated by Lithographic Communications · Oct 14, 2019

I have this seller on your eCommerce website that is not only fraudulent, but deep fake with fake and non-existence items displayed all over their page. The contact numbers are not going through and i have become a victim of their scheme to no receive an item after making payment to the account they use in this scam. I paid directly to them from their website for over 3 weeks now and since then nothing has happened.
    Here's the proof of my claim.
    1. They gave me a fake zepto tracking number:EM938347885MY
    2. order number from their website:5d931218c5b00
    3. item ordered: Apple MacBook Pro Retina 15" Laptop 512GB SSD 2.5GHz i7 16GB RAM Nvidia 2014

4. This is account they use in their scheme: CASH DEPOSIT/INSTANT PAYMENT BANK NAME Hong leong bank ACCT NAME Sivagami a/p Sivaloganathan ACCT NO 18750071312 [email protected]
    First they claimed that the first item i ordered for was out of stock, i had to pay additional RM1060 for the item they have in stock. but till date, i neither have received my item nor anyone from their shop reply any of my emails. Below is their details with shopee account as well: LITHOGRAPHIC COMMUNICATION SDN BHD REG NUMBER 902990-H https://www.lithographymy.com/ [email protected] Tel:+60109318357 Tel:+60109318341
    shopee Link: https://shopee.com.my/shop/162338390/

I have also attached the proof of my payment to them herein

I am making this claim to inform others of this fake fraudulent seller on shopee because shopee has refused to remove this fake seller from their eCommerce website