Shop & Ship — poor follow up and ignorance
Hello S&S team,
I hope this message reaches you well.
I have a shipment with tracking number; [protected] that has been held at customs since 27th May 2019.
I got an email from Mr. Islam Abdelhamid ([protected]@aramex.com) on
Jul 16, 2019, 1:48 PM apologizing for their disability to complete the customs paper work and clearance procedures and that I have to travel my self to complete the clearance procedures by myself.
He assured to me that he will send the papers regarding the shipment ASAP.
I emailed him again on Jul 24, 2019, 1:27 PM reminding him to send the papers and he confirmed to me that he will.
Today is 3rd August and nothing came to my office nor he contacted me to confirm if he sent the papers.
This is my first time to have a problem with S &S, this never happened before!
They do not contact me unless I call the call center to submit a complaint. then I get an email not a phone call! I think this is means ignorance and means that my shipment is not as important!
A shipment before this one was sent to south Africa by mistake!
And I received nothing in return, no apology no discount no nothing. Not even some respect.
I do not like the way Mr. Islam and his team handling any situation.
I need to get my shipment out. My workflow is affected and delayed for their ignorance.
I hope this issue gets solved soon.
Thank you for your patience.
More Shop & Ship Complaints & Reviews
- Shop & Ship - Pure Incompetence
- Shop And Ship - application for changing email address in the profile
- Shop and Ship / Aramex - very poor customer support
- Shop & Ship - Microsoft Explorer Mouse supplied in Logitech box
- Shop and Ship / Aramex - unprofessional & poor customer service
- Shop & Ship - hipment no. 9307314634
- Shop & Ship - shipment not registered
- Shop & Ship - lot of late in delivery ships
- Shop & Ship - aramex shop and ship membership payment problems
- Shop & Ship - delivery to dubai