ShoeShowi'm extremely disappointed with shoeshow!!

K

I have ordered two pairs of shoes from this website www.shoeshow.com and paid extra money for two day delivery. Let me start by telling that I received only one pair and it was 5 days late. Second pair was missing and I contacted customer service via online contact form on their website. They did not reply and then I called them to find out what was going on. Their rep was surprised to hear my explanation. He said that according to their information I ordered only one pair! But I was charged for two. They said they'll find out what was going on and contact me back later which did not happen. I'm extremely disappointed with ShoeShow!!

• Es
    Esther f miller Dec 25, 2019

I bought a pair of nature trail shoes on 10/28/19. I have only wore them about five times. The heal is already tearing apart. I am very disappointed in this show. The store refuses to exchange them. I would like either a refund or to exchange them. You may reach me at [email protected]

Comments

• By
    Byreon6 Aug 13, 2018

I placed a ordered for some shoe which was suppose to be shipped and delivered in 2 days and I didnt get them until a week later