Shoebacca.comBuy at your own risk

O

I ordered from this site because they were the only carrier of my favorite havaianas flip flops, so I found a coupon code from retailmenot.com and placed an order. I hadn't received my package in a week, so I checked the ups tracking number, which said my item was damaged/stolen. I called Shoebacca customer service who promised me a new pair of the same flip flops. After another week without any notifications, I called back to hear my refund is processing. I did not ask for a refund I wanted a replacement. Several calls to customer service and a month later, no replacement, no refund, and no customer service follow-up. Now I have no flip-flops and no money to buy another pair, it's a good thing summer is over. BEWARE of this company because I am not the first customer to have this situation, buy at your own risk.

MarySHOEBACCA Sep 06, 2011

Hi my name is Mary, I'm the customer service manager for SHOEBACCA. This is not how we treat our customers and I apologize for the troubles you have had with your order. If you would like to call me directly I would be happy to help you get this issue resolved. I look forward to hearing from you.