Sharaf DGmisleading displayed laptop

V

13 December 2019

Dear Sir,

I would like to log a complaint against Sharaf DG for misleading the consumer with fake advertising.
I ask for the advice of the salesman, and he showed me a display laptop, the technicals specifications and the price and I bought it.
It's a Laptop on 13 December 2019 in the evening- Apple MacBook Pro 128GB at MOE branch at 5,803AED.

I came home, and when I opened the product, it was not according to the display model that the salesman showed me.
The display one shows 4 ports (2 left and 2 right) and mine has only 2 ports on left. So 2 ports on right are missing.

I went back to the shop and the salesman double checked with me and agreed that the display model is not the one that corresponds to the specs I bought, and its a mistake from the shop.
He showed me the specifications in the company system and it shows 4 ports as well for the same specifications that I bought.
He said the one with the 4 ports is more expensive because with 256GB.

I logged a complaint (N0 2479651), made a video of the display and specifications (attached). Someone called me from the store, offered me a extra multi port, but before I answer, he hanged up saying he will call back, but never did.

Today I just called again the complaint service, and it turns out that my complaint number was closed, with the mention that someone called me and solved the issue. The gent then logged a second complaint: # 2491087

I am very much surprised on how Sharag DG is treating the client and the staff is not trained properly to handle the mistakes done by the shop.

I am expecting that Sharaf DG will provide me with the laptop with the same specifications and the same number of port x4. I think it's not fair or ethical to display something and selling something else, and on top of that not solving the client's complaint.

Thank you for your help.

Regards,

Van Tran
Dubai - UAE
+[protected]

RESOLVED

• Sharaf DG's response · Dec 18, 2019

Dear Customer, we are concerned regarding your apprehension and sincerely regret the inconvenience caused to you. Kindly share more details with the scanned copy of your invoice at [email protected] to have the required assistance for your particular concern.

• Sharaf DG's response · Dec 18, 2019

Dear Customer, we believe that you have already been contacted by the concerned store team. Please feel free to reach out to us again if you require any further assistance.

Comment Guidelines