Shanghai Ukung Machinery Technologyfood trailer

P Aug 13, 2018 Review updated:

In December of 2017, I paid a deposit on a food trailer from this company and the man representing them was a Mr. Snow. In April of 2018, he notified me that the trailer was finished and ready to ship. I sent in the balance of the required deposit (50%) and awaited the final shipping details. On June 6th he finally got back to me and much to my surprise he informed me that he would need yet another 4500 dollars for the finished trailer and another 1500 dollars for shipping.
On July 3rd he informed me that the trailer would be shipped that week. On AUgust 9th he informed me that he would have to build another trailer because I supposedly delayed the payment to him and he had to sell the trailer.
The following day he claimed that the reason the trailer shipment was delayed was because he had to move his factory.
I wrote the person, some guy named Mr Gou who told me again the problems were all my fault and he would not refund my money.

I have since been able to find 4 other people, one in my area who were also scammed out of their money by this company. Mr Snow demands the first and third payment be made via bank wire transfer and the second and fourth payment be made via western union. His boss wrote to me that he knows nothing of this yet refuses to deliver the trailer or refund money,

Stay away from Alibaba and this vendor. Alibaba will not support an American over the word of a Chinese.

Snow Xie Aug 21, 2019

We are SHANGHAI UKUNG. About the complaint, it's a little complicated. We have done our best to this customer Mr.George. Address: 2450 Losee Road unit J North Las Vegas, Nevada 89031 Email: George.[protected]@gmail.com
    1. This customer sent the first payment on 27th DEC, 2017, see the attached picture "time of deposit"
    2. We make the food trailer completed on 18th Jan 2018. see the attached picture "the trailer is completed"
    3. But George can't pay the balance, until it is 3th Jun 2018. See the attached picture "time of 2nd payment"
    4. Mr.George get long time delay, and the shipping price had changed, then he paid for the extra shipping cost on 4th Jul 2018, see the attached picture "time of 3rd payment"
    5. George gets delay for over 6 months and I didn't complain to him. but we were busy moving the factory, so I told him we will ship the trailer in 20days. But he can't accept that and ask to cancel the order.
    6. at the beginning I don't agree to cancel the order, because we have made the trailer for him, but he sent some people to our factory, and ask for money back, finally, we made an agreement to refund the 2nd and 3rd payment. you can see the attached picture "refund agreement"

Personally, I don't want to give the money back to George, because he is a shameless villain without integrity, but we doing business according to the rules.

more clear pictures

George's rude language

Comments

A consumer site aimed at exposing unethical companies and business practices