SFL NutritionAcai Berry

J

I ordered this Acai berry product and then decided to cancel when I could not get the phone number to work they provided. I had to cancel my credit card and have another one reissued so I would not be charged every month. I called my bank and they gave me a number for the SFL Nutrition company. I called and it this number actually works. [protected]. I called after hours so I can not promise this is the exact one that you will need to cancel but at least this number you get someone to answer the phone.

• De
    Denise Oliver Nov 04, 2008

I cannot reach them at any of the phone numbers and they keep charging me for something I no longer want. This is stealing.

• Valerie Nov 07, 2008

Today is 11/03/08, and I have been trying since the 16th of October to get someone to answer the phone, and as stated previously by others, this is a total ripoff. No one answers the phone, and I am contacting my credit card to stop all future charges. I should have known it was to good to be true.

• Br
    brhinehart Nov 11, 2008

I've tried to reach this company repeatedly and the phone numbers are not legit! I've cancelled the credit card that they have on file before I got charged. I couldn't reach their customer service dept w/in the cancellation time frame even though I started trying to call the day after I placed the order...something just didn't feel right about it so I decided to cancel before I got slammed with the over deadline thing.

Has anyone found a valid phone number for this company? I'd be interested to see if anyone EVER got through!
    br

• Br
    brhinehart Nov 11, 2008

I was able to get a "live chat" customer service operator at the web link above for SFL Nutrition to cancell my order!!!

FYI the operator will post inst to click "Close" to get a copy of the transcript emailed to you...YOU HAVE TO CLICK EMAIL AND TYPE IN YOUR EMAIL ADDRESS!!!

I had already copied the transcript and pasted it into a Word doc anyway...so far I still haven't received a copy of the transcript by email...but I'm waiting!

Good luck getting out of that endless loop!
    br

• Co
    Connie Nov 11, 2008

I want to cancel this order as I was getting suspicious when I could not get through via the phone number.

Karen Nov 11, 2008

I was unable to reach anyone via the telephone. I used a live chat from the website: http://www.ebizprogram.com/cpage.aspx?name=contactus

I was told it was cancelled and would e-mail confirmation number. I have not received the confirmation number. I did get the transcript e-mailed to me. I also have a screen shot from the chat.

I will use the on-line function again to make sure it was cancelled

• Ki
    Kimberly Nov 12, 2008

I was unable to get a hold to the SFL Nutrition company. The number they had given me to call was NOT working. So I called my bank and got them to give me a new card. I WILL NEVER ORDER ANYTHING FROM THIS PLACE EVER AGAIN. They are VERY unprofessional

Maria Nov 12, 2008

GO TO THEIR WEBSITE AND CLICK LIVE CHAT. ASK FOR A PHONE NUMBER. THEY WILL GIVE IT TO YOU. ITS A 888 NUMBER.

GOOD LUCK!

Kathy Nov 12, 2008

Tried to phone the 800 # to cancel and can't get through. Phone just goes dead. Please check out his company, they are ripping people off.

• Mi
    Mike Nov 12, 2008

I am writing this in a public site so that I can show the date to the credit card company. I want proof I tried on this date. Orderdered nine days ago and they never answer the phone to cancel. No live chat no response anywhere.8f

• Ta
    Tanya Nov 12, 2008

Call these numbers:
    www.fitfac.com - [protected] / They will charge you $29.95 if you didn't cancell in 7 days
    Net Purchase - [protected]
    Acai Berry - [protected]

• Ap
    April Nov 12, 2008

I also have been trying to cancel my order. All of the numbers are non working numbers. Rip-Off has them listed as a scam. I am going to close my bank account because I used a bank debit card. Today is the 12th day of November 2008. Just for public knowledge.

• Kr
    Kristen Nov 13, 2008

I too got scammed by Asci Berry 500

• Je
    Jennifer Nov 14, 2008

Not only does this company not provide you with a working telephone number, they also do not provide customer service from their website other than live chat. I just canceled my order through the live chat, but I have an uneasy feeling that I'll still be charged for it. Additionally, they provide very little information about the product when you receive it. I tried to call customer service to ask questions before I tried it, and as I said above, there is no customer service.

• Tr
    Tracy Nov 17, 2008

I too am cancelling my bank account because I can't get anyone on the phone.

• Gl
    Glenn Nov 17, 2008

My name is Glenn. I have a legitimate company called Triumph Nutrition, LLC with a legitimate website at www.triumphnutrition.com. My company's toll free number is the one listed above, [protected].

We are not affiliated in any way, shape or fashion with SFL Nutrition.

Again, Triumph Nutrition, LLC and the phone number listed above are not in any way affiliated with a company called SFL Nutrition.

We have absolutely no relationship to SFL Nutriton or anyone at that company. If fact, I had never heard of it until I begin to receive angry calls from upset customers of SFL who are providing you with an incorrect phone number.

I am sorry that you all are going through this.

Thanks

Glenn

• Th
    theresa Nov 17, 2008

I was able to cancel my order by canceling the debit card I used to order it in the first place. It's not that hard. Just call your bank. Wells Fargo said they have to do this sort of thing all the time. They also offered to dispute any charges that may appear on my new account since I notified them BEFORE the 14 days was up.

This company is a sham. I tried for days to cancel my order as well.

The saddest part...I'm constipated! The product is an imposter.

Katharine Dye Nov 18, 2008

I ordered the "free" sample of acai berry..got another bottle for $88.00 plus a bottle of Cleanse that I did not order for over $70.00 . Tried to cancel the other bottle and return it. I was told there would be a $30.00 restocking fee. What they didn't tell me is that I have to get an exchange number at another telephone number that, guess what, is always busy too. Have been unable to contact company. This is a major scam.

Angela Nov 18, 2008

Just as an FYI that I too found the number on my order summary not assigned/not working. I luckily had saved the envelope my bottle came in now that I knew this might happen. I was able to find the company website which I'm including that has the option of a Live Chat. I used that inorder to cancel my subscription and then you are able to have your chat emailed to you: http://sflnutrition.com/default.aspx

Norma Nov 19, 2008

I tried to call several times [protected] to cancel the illegally charged my credit card before the 14 days and when I finally got through they said they have no record of me. I want my credit care refunded.

• He
    heather Nov 20, 2008

I can't believe these people, yep, the number is bad and the live chat no longer works, so there is absolutly no way to cancel. I am going to cancel my credit card too, it's the only way.

• Au
    Autumn Nov 20, 2008

This company is definitely shady. If I hadnt found this website full of everyone's comments and gotten the above website sflnutrition.com/default/aspx and told to go to the live chat, I would have been stuck paying for this forever, or until I canceled my card which I did not want to have to do. There were no explanations given by the operator. All she kept saying was I have canceled your account is there anything else. I kept saying I want to know why I was given a number that is no good! No explanation. I read above about having the chat emailed to you. I dont know what would have happened if I didnt, but in mid conversation I clicked on email and typed in my email address and I did get sent the transcript and I also printed it out. I hope everyone else who was naive enough to trust this "free trial" finds this website in time!
    Thank you all!!

• Th
    Thayer Sauer Nov 20, 2008

I ordered a free trail bottle. I did talk to omeone within 2 days of receiving the bottle and did canceled. I have a confirmation number as well. On 11-17-08 they charged me $19.95. I am very upset that I did everything right and was stolen from.

• Cl
    Claudia Janicki Nov 21, 2008

I cannot believe all of the complaints against this company. I too am having the same problem. I was lucky in that it was billed to my American Express card and they called me to make sure it was a legitimate charge. With all of these complaints and the money they seem to be making fraudgently, I would consider a class action law suit against if there are others interested in doing the same.

• Pa
    Patricia Bullock Nov 21, 2008

I could not even get on live chat and I waited for longer than the time specified. Also, I changed my credit card number and informed the credit card company not to accept anything from the company. It really is fraud and something should be done about it.

Angela Nov 21, 2008

I too was tricked by this little scam. I got a hold of a representative via the LiveChat as well to cancel my order. When I asked about the disconnected phone number, the representative said that it was "due to our high volume of calls and we are currently working with the phone company directly to expand our lines". I think this is bogus, but its the explanation they are sticking to. He did give me a more reliable number to call; I dialed this one and it actually rang and also has a recording for their records. It is [protected]...hopefully that helps. Do not disconnect with the online representative until you recieve the confirmation email, and make sure you print the transcript directly---DO NOT assume that they will email it to you. Keep record of both the transcript and the online confirmation in case you do need to take further action.

• Er
    Erin Nov 21, 2008

None of the phone numbers they provide work now. I chatted with the agent and cancelled my order, as well as, received a refund. I also reported this to my banks fraud department. We will wait and see if I get the refund, but I have the chat transcript to prove the refund amount. My banks fraud department is taking it from here. If you all have not reported this to your banks fraud dept. I suggest you do so immediately they can do far more about this.

Cheryle Nov 21, 2008

You are correct.. I cannot cancel either. The phone number on the invoice [protected] is not a working number. All it tells you is to try your call again later. I tried calling this number 2 days ago for 5 hours straight off and on, about every 20min. and could never get through. DO NOT BUY THIS PRODUCT!!!

Ashleigh Gaylord Nov 21, 2008

Guys - I think we should all go to our local news stations and tell them our story! If we get enough coverage to expose these liars, I hope they get put outta business. They DESERVE IT!

Ashleigh Gaylord Nov 21, 2008

Go to your local news station! Let them know about it. These people need to be exposed and SHUT DOWN!

Ashleigh Nov 21, 2008

Please join in with me and report them to the BETTER BUSINESS BUREAU ..

PLEASE go to www.bbb.org ..

enter your zip code and click ok ..

under the orange rectangle there is a drop down bar, click on i am a consumer ..

click on "file a complaint"

hit next, and fill out all the information it asks for ..

when you get to the "find the company" search by company name "total cleanse"

it will bring up the address that's listed on total cleanse's website to return orders .. 127 NW 13th st. suite 4 boca raton, FL ..

please follow through with this and file a DETAILED complaint of everything they have done to you ..

we will NEVER get this resolved if we sit here and keep posting on this website PLEASE report them to the better business bureau!

Karen VandenBerg Nov 22, 2008

I was charged for items I didnot authorize and when trying to cancel the phone numbers are not working. I don't want anymore charges made to me and I want a credit to what I have been charged. I sent for a free trial and expected to pay S/H of $5.95 and that was it.

Karen VandenBerg Nov 22, 2008

I have tried to call to cancel. I called my credit card company and put in a dispute to get me money back. this was a bogus company and I want no more charges to my card.

• Sh
    Sherri Werthmann Nov 22, 2008

Again, I am one who ordered the "trial" and MADE SURE upon ordering that there wasn't any committment or automatic shipment of an additional product. And yes, I did receive another bottle as was billed $78.84 (incl. S & H) on my credit card. I will send this also to the BBB and return product through UPS. VERY unethical business practice!

Joanne Bundzinski Nov 23, 2008

I want my order cancelled and I WANT MY MONEY BACK. I COULD NOT REACH THEM TO CANCEL. I DID NOT RECEIVE MY TRIAL SIZE AT ALL. I AM PLACING A COMPLAINT WITH THE BBB OF FLORIDA. I WAS CHARGED 2 TIMES WITHIN 3 WEEKS TIME ON MY CREDIT CARD. I HAD TO CANCEL MY CC TO STOP THE THEFT. THEY TIME THE SHIPPING TO USE UP THE TIME YOU SUPPOSEDLY HAVE TO CANCEL AND THEN THEY DO NOT ANSWER THE BOGUS PHONE NUMERS. WE AS CONSUMERS HAVE TO GET GOOD AND MAD NOW AND DO SOMETHING ABOUT THIS.

• Li
    Lisa Paizs Nov 24, 2008

I wanted to cancel my order. I finally got thru to the number that was on my bank statement, [protected] and they gave me a number of [protected], but no answer, I went to SFLnutrion.com to a live chat. I chatted with a rep. They want your phone company to send them transcripts that you tried to call and cancel within the 15 days in order to get your money refunded. I am not going thru all that trouble, but I did get thru and they told me my order is cancelled, but because the 15 days are up, I will not get a refund. I just got my order last week, but according to their records I got it on Nov 8th. This is crazy. Thought I was just getting a free sample.

• Tk
    tkay Nov 24, 2008

I wanted to try acai berry product and v-cleasne was there also. I aggreed to pay 5.95 for s+h cancel at any time. Well arounfd the same time as the order was placed they withdrew 79$ within 10 days later another $84 .The number does not work. and the same people @ acai berry offered a refund I have not recieved. I will not stop trying to get my money back!!
    keep me informed as I will you, when we finally catch up to these theives.
    tkay in MI.

• Ai
    Aisha Houser Nov 24, 2008

Guess what, I was suckered in as well. I used my cell phone to call the many numbers and used up 60 minutes. I logged in to the live chat and it never worked. Luckily, I canceled my debit card immediately. I should have known this before I put my card info in. I think we should do a class action lawsuit!

• Je
    Jennifer Lamborn Nov 24, 2008

I too fell for this. I am sooo ticked off by the scam that they are pulling. My credit card was charged twice in a week and half. I obviously have not been able to reach them. I've done pretty much everything you all have and have gotten no where. I'm going to try to call the Better Business Bureau to see if I can file a complaint, so maybe you all can do the same and if they get enough complaints something will happen.

cheryl Nov 24, 2008

I just canceled my debit card because I was not able to talk with anyone from this company.And I will dispute the withdraws from my account for this product that I never recieved.