Seeff Property Group Logo

Seeff Property Group

Having problems with Seeff Property Group?

Seeff Property Group Customer Service Contacts

1st Floor, 35 On Rose, Rose Street
Bo Kaap
South Africa - 8001

ComplaintsBoard.com is not affiliated, associated, authorized, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with Seeff Property Group Customer Service. Initial Seeff Property Group complaints should be directed to their team directly. You can find contact details for Seeff Property Group above.

Use this comments board to leave complaints and reviews about Seeff Property Group. Discuss the issues you have had with Seeff Property Group and work with their customer service team to find a resolution.

Complaints & Reviews

Seeff Property GroupFlat management services

I would like to complain about:
1. Poor management of property maintenance and an insurance claim, for which seeff is paid a monthly fee.
2. Poor communication about contact with the flat body corporate (Faircape) and contractors, unless requested by me, the owner.
3. Delay in flat repair due to innefficient contractors, despite approval for some repairs.

Seeff Property GroupAgent not adhering to my complaints

I rent a flat at Seeff Property Group at Bonnievale and I have a problem with one of the tenants who do not adhere to the rule and regulations of the premisis. According to the to the lease nobody is allowed to have any pets on the premisses, but one of the tenants has get himself a dog and he also create one of the garages into a room for his garden boy. I spoke to the agent about the problem several times and he does nothing about it.
    The children do not play outside on the playground anymore because they are scared of the dog cause it is such a big dog. The last time I went to the agents office was to weeks ago (0/10/2020) and still did not receive any feed back.

Mar 03, 2020

Seeff Property Group — Rental deposit refund

Greetings I entered into a 12 months rental contract with your company at Isabel Estate flat 170 Northriding...

Feb 03, 2020

Seeff Property Group — unethical behaviour

I had a lease agreement through Seeff Property's (Agent Michael Van Heerden). My lease agreement would have...

Nov 06, 2019

Seeff Property Group — roof leakage

Bought a house in pearly beach cash. When we moved in the day it was raining our roof was leaking very badly...

Jan 16, 2018

Seeff Gary Du Toit — sold me a house with a rotten defective roof and did not disclose

I recently purchased a property in ridgeway from gary du toit at seeff. Once occupation was taken i noticed...

Johannesburg

Seeff — seeff estate agent conduct

I’m complaining about an Agent named Daleen who placed several Seeff boards on the corner of During and Paul...

Seeff Lydenburg, Mpumalangaseeff - lydenburg - anna-marie de jager - unprofessional conduct

Anna-Marie De Jager from Seef, listed my home for sale on Property 24 without consent or notification thereof. Although we are looking to put our house on the market for sale in the next few weeks, Anna-Marie, listed our property without our knowledge or consultation and at a price that is far below what we will be asking. Because we are considering putting our house on the market and relocating we were browsing Property24 and saw our house up for sale which was a shock as we had no knowledge it had been listed. I've left urgent messages for her to call me, all to no avail. On trying to call her again today, she disconnected the call. This is most unprofessional, and although she has since removed the ad from Property 24 listing after my messages left, she has not had the decency to call me back, apologise or answer my question as to who and how she was given permission to list my house without our knowledge or consent.

Seeff real estate — Ganging up against landlord

Re seeff in strand on beach road, strand. 1. Seeff ganged up to have a door replaced in the wrong section of...

Seeff Properties — House rental unpaid

Email to SEEFF Kimberley office sent on 21/12/2016 already: "You promised transfer of deposit on Monday...

Kimberley

Seeff Properties — House rented out

I rented my house out to tenants through Seef properties in Witbank. The period was for one year. Two month...

Seeff & Deals 4 umiss use of lease contract

The agents and Owners of the property have tried everything to make my life a missery and get me so far as to move out of the property and try to keep my deposit.

• Te
            Ted Frazer Mar 22, 2011

Dear x-treme.refrigeration

Please contact me to discuss this complaint in more detail - Ted Frazer, National Marketing Manager - Seeff Properties ([email protected])

Many thanks

Seeff Properties — I will never refer Seeff to anyone I know, not even my worst enemies

I am selling my property through Seeff Properties. The agent, Cathy Porter involved is the most...

Seeff PropertiesRudely said that she couldn't talk and then put down the phone

I called Marti Totic from Seeff properties to enquire about a property. She rudely said that she couldnt talk and then put down the phone. I was annoyed but not wanting to cut my nose to spite my face i decided to call the Seeff office. Apparently no one can assist with telling me about the property and after explaining that i would rather not deal with someone who is rude i was told sorry but perhaps call her later. I sent a message to the rental manager, Tracy Pugin at Seeff Properties asking her to call me. And get this, i get a call back from Marti and her manager, screaming at me about my complaint. Why do we as customers have to be spoken to like this? and why do we have to put up with bad service? If you are looking for property do not use Seeff properties as they are not interested in customer service or even getting business!

Christo van der Berg Aug 28, 2013

Seeff Properties Mosselbay refuse to pay me interest on the deposit money I have payed on a house I have rented from them.
              Can anyone help??????????
              Kind regards
              Christo van der Berg
              +[protected]

• Ni
              Nikki0 Sep 27, 2013

I completely AGREE!
              Marti Totic is absolutely RUDE !
              I also had the unfortunate business of dealing with her!
              She is ridiculous And apparently super rich, because she never needs business or clients because she just blows us off left right & centre.
              I recommend that i would NEVER use her, Seeff or her own self proclaimed Marti Totic Properties. I would seriously rather try and teach my dogs to talk, than to ever deal with this woman again!

• Ra
              raymond12 Jul 02, 2015

Same here. I will never, never, ever deal with seeff again. for 2 years they never inspected the house and when I saw it again, I nearly burst into tears. they just do not care a damn about your property. I send whoever is interested some photos after seeff, mossel bay was my estate agents.who do I contact higher up.