Sedgwick CMSto be paid for my transportation and other things I paid for while under workmen compensation.

D

Hi, the company sedgwick cms does not respond to my emails below and it has been months.

Can you please let me know if you received my email and what is being done?

Thanks, dave

From: david hartwig
Sent: friday, october 28, 2016 4:03 pm
To: '[protected]@sedgwick.com'
Subject: information for david hartwig, claim# [protected]

Hi,

I cannot get any response from austin, please advise.

Thanks, dave hartwig.

Hi austin,

It is october 25, 2016 and I have not heard anything from you, please let me know what is going on?

Thanks, dave

From: david hartwig
Sent: tuesday, september 20, 2016 12:04 pm
To: 'austin. [protected]@sedgwick.com'
Subject: information for david hartwig, claim# [protected]

Hi austin,

I have attached information on my claim# [protected].