SecretSalesitem returned

E

I purchased a bag for a substantial amount. It was wrong. Returned it. Took ages to say they had received it. Eventually refunded 2 weeks later. E vouchers I said I wanted cash. After 2 weeks of e nailing and ringing I was told that the platform for refunding was broken. Strangely it accepted a payment for something else I bought. After an heated discussion yesterday I was promised a call from the finance department, previously told I couldn't speak to them. Still waiting. I am going to go to watchdog and other companies, I would hate other people to suffer like this.

• Ar
    Archie JJ Apr 23, 2019

Hi
    Did you get your refund in the end? I am going through a similar issue with them at the moment.
    Thanks