Seattle Coffee GearUsed for New

B

Abused product for new.

I just took delivery of a thousand dollar La Pavoni. What an afternoon I've had with these people.
I was patently sold a product that does not meet the online description or that of the salesperson which I spoke with. In short they sent me an item that has four obvious broken parts, two missing parts, numerous surface defects and, wait for it, is also filthy. FILTHY. The item they sold me is 'USED' and abused. They should be ashamed and embarrassed. The telephone calls I made and emails I sent indicated I was willing to put up with some of the problems as time is short (as this was a gift) but the rudeness on the phone was overwhelming. 'Well...That's our policy.' Well...That's our policy.' Like parrots. Unbelievable.
In short their 'policy' is to mail you used stuff then tell you to pay to send it back and pay for the original free shipping or send two hundred dollars more to up-sell to another new machine. Thanks a lot.
I did a little research and according to other consumer complaint sites I'm not the only one this has happened to.

I use online retailers on a daily basis. This company...really disappointing. A first. Damn them.