Scribd — monthly subscription/ company is deceitful.
They're lying about their unlimited audiobook selection and I feel I'm being spied on
I listen to audiobooks quite often and they will one day have a good variety of audiobook selections to Then posting that a book you're interstesd In isn't available for another month.
They also monitor my account all of the time!!
I went from having a good selection of books that are current and on everyone else's website to having not one title I would choose.
I'm so upset!!!
I've emsiled them several times and I get vague responses
More Scribd Complaints & Reviews
- Scribd - unauthorized credit card charges
- Scribd Inc San Francisco CA - unauthorized credit card charges
- Scribd - regarding scribd free trial subscription
- Scribd.com - charged unknowingly for free trial
- Scribd - unauthorized credit card debits
- Scribd - scribd debited 10.66$ without any reason, permission
- Scribd - scribd forcing your company into my private space, requesting my personal info without any request whatsoever from my side
- Scribd - scribd has become a joke!
- Scribd - I am complaining about the charges taken for my monthly subscription.
- Scribd - charging without authorization