Santander Consumer USAsantander consumer usa does not know how to be professional

J Jul 09, 2019

In April of 2017 I had purchased a brand new 2017 Nissan Versa everything started out great I signed every document my fiance and I were desperate for a car at the time. until about six months ago my fiance and I realized that Santander Consumer was no longer reporting to my credit and not to mention for the past two-and-a-half 3 years that I've been making payments on a vehicle nothing has been hitting my actual principal everything has been going towards the interest they have me at a 21. 0% interest rate. Anyway I decided to call Santander I asked him why they have not been reporting to my credit bureau and they put me on hold for 15 minutes came back and told me that nothing is wrong in that they have always been reporting to the credit bureau and that if I'm so concerned about it that I should call the credit companies and ask why or what happened when I feel as a consumer that Santander should do their job and call them not have there consumer do it for them not to mention I feel like we are being taken advantage of and I feel that I shouldn't be paying on a vehicle if the financial company won't be professional about it and report back to my credit bureau so legally the 2017 Nissan Versa is considered mine because of the fact that nothing is reporting back to my credit or my fiance's. We would love to be a part of the class action lawsuit. my fiance and I feel that we have been throwing money away basically and Santander is pocketing our money... Not to mention we feel 100% violated. Not to mention it seems kind of funny they are charging me $35, 000 for a $10, 000 vehicle and that's brand new.