Samsung Chatsign322 (GT-C3222)alarm (organiser) working and problem with camera

H

Hi,
I bought Samsung mobile few months back in Bangalore. Currently I am residing at Noida. I have couple of problems:
1) This mobile's alarm (even the whole organiser itself) is not working properly. Eg If I set alarm for next few minutes or an hour, it rings but IF I SET ALARM FOR NEXT MORNING OR I SET REPEAT ALARM IT DOES NOT RING AT ALL.
2) The camera was working fine earlier. But now its showing view and even takes the photos which looks like photo negative (even reddish type).
Please help in resolving this issue.

Thanks in advance.

Regards,
Hem

jonathanbk Feb 15, 2012

samsung c3222 when i open the camera doesnot open, msg of error coming, please help me

• Ju
    justrajeev Dec 17, 2011

I bought samsung chat GT C 3222 in Feb this yr..from d 1st day it had d problem of sudden switching off..and now various problems..like alarm not working, doesn't charges battery though charger but takes charging through data cable, etc are occurring. pls, do something.
    Thanx & regards..
    Rajiev [protected]

• Mo
    MOUCH Sep 27, 2011

I bought Samsung mobile few months back in Kenya Nairobi. I have problem with the sound most of my call i have to be loud for them hear me, and if i ask them its like am in bar or a hall

• He
    HemantTiwari Aug 25, 2011

Hi
    Sorry I put comment for my own request by mistake.
    I thought its a complaint raise by someone else.

Regards,
    Hem

• He
    HemantTiwari Aug 25, 2011

Yeah its creating same problem for me as well