Saia — freight delivery
I ordered an aviary from K9 Kennels, not a cheap item, and it was supposed to be delivered on a Friday.The log sheet showed SAIA had the item for at least two weeks. The log sheet showed there was a scheduled delivery for Friday, September 1, 2017 between the hours of 12 P.M. and 6 P.M. and I would receive a phone call one hour prior to delivery. At 6 P.M. I called and talked to a dispatcher who said, "I'm sorry, it wasn't picked up for some reason like it should have been." It was a holiday weekend. So on Tuesday Sept. 5, I called SAIA who could not explain why it was not picked up. The shipper also called and spoke with management and the delivery was scheduled 'at my convenience, ' LOL. SAIA scheduled the delivery for Friday Sept. 8 between the hours of 8 A.M. and 6 P.M. At 3 P.M. the log still showed It was not loaded on the truck but was scheduled for delivery on Sept. 8. I called SAIA who told me, "I'm sorry it was not loaded for some reason." Again, the same excuse from customer service. She told me I would have to reschedule. They don't correct their errors, they make no attempt to correct their errors, and they want business? I notified the shipper I'm returning the Aviary, I am not dealing with this company.
I will not be receiving any delivery from this irresponsible company and they can eat the shipping charges. This type o business should be put out of business.
More Saia Complaints & Reviews
- Saia Motor Freight - Terrible experience
- Saia Motor Freight - Trashed material then lied about it
- Saia Motor Freight - Horrible Service Unprofessional
- Saia Motor Freight - $2300 in DAMAGES
- Saia - Horrible and Incompetent
- Saia - business practices
- Saia - Delivery / service / attitude
- SAIA LTL Motor Freight - Delivery services
- SAIA Trucking - Unilateral Reclassification to Charge More
- Saia - Freight movement