Safe Cartunauthorized payment using paypal

W

Company used my paypal account to get payments recurrent every year for a total of 39.94 and I dont even know what for.

• SafeCart's response · Apr 12, 2011

Hello Wilfredo,

If you are enrolled in an automatic payment subscription with SafeCart.com, you can easily manage your subscription by logging onto your Pay Pal account or by contacting SafeCart Customer Support toll free at [protected]. If you are no longer using XoftSpySE Anti-Spyware, we would be happy to cancel the subscription for you.

We thank you for using SafeCart.
    Best Regards,

Ryan
    SafeCart Customer Support
    www.safecart.com

• SafeCart's response · Dec 04, 2014

Hello Birdy81,

SafeCart is one of the Internet's leading payment processing services. We are sorry to hear of any problems you have encountered with your transaction/purchase, and please understand that we do take your complaint seriously. In regards to your complaint, please contact us at SafeCart, and we will be more than happy to assist you. You can reach our customer service at [protected] (M-F 6am to 5pm PST) or through email at [email protected]
    Warm regards,

Kristy
    SafeCart Customer Service
    www.SafeCart.com

• Pa
    Pavel Beketov Aug 29, 2016

I never subscribed on this service and never used it, anyway every month you charged me through PayPal.
    I tried to find my account with you but couldn't do it.
    Your site can't recognize my e-mail!
    I want my money back!
    Pavel Beketov

• Bi
    Birdy81 Dec 03, 2014

I just had one to my paypal account as well. I filed a dispute with them. The guy on the phone was just as baffled by it as me. Hopefully it gets cleared up soon.

• Mi
    Mila Carlson Aug 27, 2013

I too was charged 29.95 on my Paypal account and I don't even know what they are nor did I authorize it. I filed a dispute and cancelled the recurring payments from my Paypal account. I don't use computers and only use iPads so I don't know how they did that.

ANOTHER RIPPED OFF VICTIM May 02, 2013

SafeCart are ripping people off by debiting bank accounts without consent or authority of account holders. My account has been debited too.