SA Home Loans — unethical behaviour regarding processing of home loan application
To Whom It May Concern:
This correspondence serves to register a formal complaint against an SA Home Loan Property Finance Consultant by the name of Claude Naidoo (with cellphone, +27 73 944 0657 for intentionally providing me with false information regarding my home loan application. Furthermore, for providing client information to a third party. The false information led to me loosing a deal with Standard Bank.
It is requested that relevant action/sanction be taken against aforementioned person to protect the rights of consumers.
Thanking you in advance.
More SA Home Loans Complaints & Reviews
- SA Home Loans - repo rate 
- [Resolved] South African Home Loans - sold dreams and given false hope just so I can sign up
- SA Home Loans - application on a new bond - a total nightmare
- SA Home Loans - house destroyed by a tornado
- SA Home Loans - informing me on the 14th of outstanding payment.
- SA Home Loans - homeowners insurance 
- SA Home Loans - recalculation on my bond
- SA Home Loans - refund
- SA Home Loans - inability to obtain settlement figure
- SA Home Loans - service