Ryan M. Springer, PLLCPersonal Injury, Medical Malpractice

Ryan M. Springer, PLLC, Personal Injury, Medical Malpractice, Legal Malpractice Attorney in Utah.

Where does Ryan Springer find time to analyze doctors and lawyers commit malpractice? How does he represent victims of car accidents in personal injury cases?

Ryan Springer has been in and out of Jail and charged with criminal offenses many times. In April 2016 for interference with arresting officer, criminal mischief, disorderly conduct and intoxication. (Criminal Case No. [protected]) In March 2016 for intoxication. (Criminal Case [protected]) Other times for impaired driving and other offenses. (April 2013, Criminal Case No. [protected]) For driving under the Influence as a Restricted Driver and other offenses (Criminal Case No. [protected]) Domestic violence in presence of child was charged but dropped without prejudice, charges could be refilled.

Do accident victims want a personal injury lawyer who repeatedly drives intoxicated and gets into altercations with police? Do clients want to help an attorney earn a living off their tragedies when he endangers the public repeatedly driving intoxicated? Does he disclose these facts to clients when promising to sue doctors and attorneys for malpractice? Consumers have a right to ask.

Post your comment

    By clicking Submit you are agreeing to the Complaints Board’s Terms and Conditions


    Unhappy consumers gather online at Complaintsboard.com and have already logged thousands of complaints.
    If you see dozens of complaints about a certain company on ComplaintsBoard, walk away.
    One of the largest consumer sites online. Posting here your concerns means good exposure for your issues.
    A consumer site aimed at exposing unethical companies and business practices.
    ComplaintsBoard is a good source for product and company gripes from especially dissatisfied people.
    You'll definitely get some directions on how customer service can best solve your problem.
    Do a little research on the seller. Visit consumer complaint websites like ComplaintsBoard.