Round Table Pizzarefused to honor an rtp online coupon

I phoned in my request for a large pizza for takeout. This is probably my 10th pizza in the last four months at this RTP. It is probably also my last.

Eloiza tells me the price is $21.54 for the pizza. After the phone call, I print out a coupon for $2.00 from the above web site. When I go to the counter, Eloiza refuses to deduct the $2.00. She says she already included that in the price she quoted over the phone. I call to her attention I did not have, and did not mention, any coupon, nor did she, when she told me the price. I paid the $21.54, but told her I was unhappy.

I realize after leaving that she did not give me the usual customer satisfaction survey form. She already knew it would not be positive.

My point is -- RTP should either not have a coupon online, or should honor it.

In The News

A consumer site aimed at exposing unethical companies and business practices