Rosesandgifts.comPersonally had a very rough experience with this portal

G

No doubt the portal has great range of products at reasonable price. The quality of the items are also gud but a very big concern is its service. Its was my first experience with this portal, though I have sent online flowers couple of times from other portals.

Firstly, the cake was suppose to be delivered mid night with a Birthday msg along with it mentioning the name of the person on it. Cake had someone else name written on it. What a big embarassment for me wasa that.

Secondly, next morning same portal was suppose to deliver the flowers. After confirming twice on call with customer care and confirming again through e-mail about the time of delivery, which was suppose to be early morning were not delivered till evening. Later when enquiring about the flowers from customer care, didn't get any proper response.

anujsh May 13, 2016

It was my first order with rosesandgifts.com, had an excellent experience in the website, they have many gifts showcased for different occasion, sent cake and sweets to my mother on Mother’s day to surat, it was an exact delivery.

• Pr
    Printw2 May 08, 2016

I ordered cake and flowers for my mom on Mother's Day. They say they can't deliver it giving no reason. And now nobody's picking up the call.
    I regret ordering from this site.
    #RAG/070516/101837

Rosesandgifts Dec 12, 2016

@Printw2 Dear Pallavi Khangar,

We are sorry for the inconvenience caused to you. This is to confirm you that as per our records, due to some logistic issues order delivery was not possible and your order was cancelled and we had initiated refund on May 9th and the same was conveyed to you through mail also.

Rosesandgifts Dec 11, 2015

Dear Hitesh,

We are sorry for the inconvenience caused to you.

This is to confirm you that, for the inconvenience caused because of the wrong delivery of cake, we are initiating complete refund of your order and the same has been conveyed to you through a mail also. Please accept our apologies over this incident. We have escalated the issue to our concerned partner as well. Also we have taken corrective measures to avoid such quality issues in future.

Rosesandgifts’s Support Team

Rosesandgifts Dec 11, 2015

Dear Rakhi,

We are sorry for the inconvenience caused to you. This is to confirm you that as per our records, you had placed an order for normal hour delivery and as mentioned in the order form, normal hour delivery is done between 9 AM to 7 PM. Though we endeavor to deliver the products at customer’s desired time, we are constrained to commit delivery at specific time for normal hour delivery. There was an unexpected delay in order delivery due to some logistics issues and your order was delivered on the requested date itself, 3rd of December around 8 PM. We regret for the delay in the order delivery. However as a goodwill gesture we have initiated 10% cash back on your order. Please accept our apologies over this incident. We have taken corrective measures to avoid such issues in future.

Also, we are sorry for the unpleasant behavior of our staff. We shall certainly look into this seriously.

Rosesandgifts’s Support Team

• Hi
    Hitesh Shamra Dec 09, 2015

Yesterday [09/12/15] i ordered cake [REAG/091215/84386] Almond Sugar free cake but they delivery simple vanilla cake even it was not sugar free .We find raisins in the cake.they just do cheat with customer. i will suggest please don't order cake through their site.I was embarrassed in front of my friend due to their cake. So Guys i will suggest please don't order cake .

Comments

• Ra
    Rakhi Goyal Dec 03, 2015

Strongly Agree! The worst site to order with if you want to gift something to someone and if u don't want to get embarrassed.

Worst customer care as and when called got a very rough feedback as if we are asking for a favour.

• De
    desailav Sep 22, 2015

Ordered for flowers and cake to send my mother in India because it was her birthday, Rosesandgifts.com had Midnight delivery so opted for this website and mom said cake and flowers were fresh and delivery was a surprise.

• Dh
    dhanushgowder Aug 26, 2015

Of-course website has many gifts at good range and it was a good experience when shopped with rosesandgifts.com, ordered for sweets on my dad's birthday, it was good service the gifts reached on time, my dad was happy, would like to refer many more friends.

• Ku
    kulashekar Aug 19, 2015

With a great fear from Online websites ordered a cake to my Mom, the process was good, got the mails for status of my order and Cake reached in time to my mom and she was happy with the service.

• Lk
    lkumari Jul 23, 2015

It was simply superb to share that we had ordered for Chocolates, Cake and Dry Fruits to send Bangalore for my lovely niece from Rosesandgifts.com, the feedback i got from my niece was that the gift was excellent.

• Le
    Leelavenks May 29, 2015

Amazing Experience had felt when did shopping in www.rosesandgifts.com, booked for bouquet of roses and cake to my wife in India, it was quick reach and got feedback as the products were also good.

• Ka
    kanthan Mar 24, 2015

First time had used online websites and booked an order of cake on birthday of my loved Mother in India from rosesandgifts.com on her Birthday, the price was pretty reasonable and my mother was happy with the delicious cake.

anuragsagar Aug 26, 2014

Sent a Gift Hamper of Chocolates to my loved kids in India and they liked the hamper a lot and amount was also affordable.

Rosesandgifts Jul 03, 2014

To Mani,

Dear Sir,

We are sorry for the inconvenience caused to you. This is to confirm you that as per our records the ordered sweet was not available for delivery and the same was conveyed to you with an option to choose any other gift for delivery on the said date. As confirmed by you the order was cancelled and as per our records refund was processed by us on 10th May. In case you have still not received the refund, please let us know on [email protected] We shall be more than happy to serve you.

mani25 May 09, 2014

I have ordered some sweets to be delivered on my dad's birthday.
    order is placed successfully.Now i got a mail saying this particular sweet is deliver only in festival season.
    Now i am contacting on the mentioned number...they are not picking the call and now phn is switched off.
    How can i change the order.My dad's birthday is tomorrow.
    REDICULOUS!!!

• La
    Laxmi Kannan Apr 07, 2014

Well, It was bit delay that gifts reached my lovely husband
    on his birthday, but could keep up the surprise it has reached the remote place
    in Kerala, had good shopping feeling with your team…keep going guys…

Rosesandgifts Apr 07, 2014

Dear Subhashini,

We are sorry for the inconvenience caused to you. As per our records your order was delivered Late Evening at 8:13pm on 04/10/2014 and the same was also confirmed through email exchange with you. We are extremely sorry for the delay in delivery. Such delays are one-off and we have taken corrective measures to avoid such inconvenience to our customers in future. We look forward to your continuous patronage. However, if you still have any concerns then do let us know through email at: [email protected]

Anima Dutta Oct 07, 2013

Hello rosesandgifts.com team. I just now got the confirmation of delivery of gifts from my brother. I want to give my feedback as i am really thankful for your service and quality of gifts delivered to ma brother on his first anniversary.. It was an awesome experience to have opted you guys for sending gifts for ma brother. It was my first experience with your site and will definitely recommend to others. Keep up the good work!!

• Su
    subhashini Ram Deo Oct 04, 2013

I ordered for a cake & soft toy at around 1:30pm on 4th Oct 2013 & made the payment online using debit card, i got a call at 3:10 saying i need to pay Rs.100 extra & a mail from someone called Ashwini (suppose to be manager-delivery & customer service)was sent saying that its bcoz i selected non-eggless cake. I first of all did not have an option on the website to choose if i want a eggless cake or a non eggless cake. I was not even informed about the additional charges. Then why was I asked to pay extra amt???? secondly i was assured that the gifts will reach the shipping address by 5pm same day. I called up around 5:45pm & i was informed that within 20mins it will be delivered and rep told that i need to pay the extra amt only then it will be delivered. Ridiculous!!! I paid Rs.1028.00 for the gift and you guys were holding on to the delivery bcoz of Rs.100. The rep disconnected the call when i asked this question. I kept calling the number [protected] nearly 40 times but they were not answering n sometimes kept disconnecting the call. I finally got to speak to someone after that who was very rude n told me that the delivery guy is not answering the call what can he do and if I want i should take the delivery guys number n follow up. Is this my job??? Its now 7:30pm and the gift is not yet delivered. First time i used this website n it has been a worst experience. I will never again use this website neither will suggest it to anyone. If my order does not reach the shipping address today max by 8pm I am going to update the same on all possible social websites and also on the reviews & blogs. Such a bad experience...I wanted to speak to Ashwini but the rep told that she is not there...and the mail says that can contact till 10pm mon-fri.

• Pr
    Prateek Nair Feb 17, 2012

I ordered for roses bunch and black forest cake to be delivered on 13th Feb to Chennai. This was for my wife’s birthday and I am very happy for ordering from this website Rosesandgifts.com
    Gifts delivered on time. Gifts were fantastic. It was a good experience of shopping at Rosesandgifts.com

• Vi
    Vinod Rao Feb 16, 2012

This is a first time that I placed order with Rosesandgifts.com. And I am very much happy with the service provided by them in gifts delivery.
    I ordered for bouquet of roses and butterscotch cake for delivery to Bangalore for my wife’s birthday. Roses and cake was delivered on 12th before 9 A.M, as I had specified to them in my order.
    It was really a fantastic experience of shopping for gifts at Rosesandgifts.com