Rollies.comPossible Fraud

E

I would suggest cutting and pasting the following message, then sending it to the Minister of Attorney General for B.C. at 'AG.DRO.[protected]@gov.bc.ca' then CC'ing Marlo Franson at '[protected]@ScaleShack.com' until he FINALLY gets the idea that he either needs to ship orders or refund money in a timely manner:

Minister,
My name is (insert name here). I purchased some smoking items from Rollies International on (insert date here). This company based at: 6409 Cambie Street, Vancouver, BC V5Z3B2, has repeatedly scammed dozens of persons via the internet. I have contacted Marlo Franson, AKA “Roll” several times via email and telephone asking him to either send my purchased items or return my money and he has ignored my requests. Judging from the quantity of customer complaints found on the internet, this seems to his modus operandi. Is it possible to investigate this individual/company to determine if he is running a criminal mail/internet activity from this address?
I am hoping that, by contacting you and CC’ing him, perhaps he will take notice and TRY to return my money.

I'm thinking THIS will either get his attention or get him imprisoned!
Either way, I'm happy.

• Gi
    Gimme My Stuff! May 17, 2011

Thank you so much for that info.
    I just filed a complaint w/the Better Business Bureau of Canada as well as sent an email to the Attorney General in BC.
    I sent numerous unanswered emails to this Roll guy as well as called & left voicemails.
    This Roll Guy says the same thing every time, but there's no way this many people can have complaints about Rollies if people were getting there items as promised.

Roll Dec 20, 2010

The order was out of stock, customer did not want a substitute and received the credit back on her card for the payment. Please do not believe the misinformation posted above, all people will get their orders even if some of them take time or a refund or a substitute will be sent if out of stock and you agree to it. I assure you all is good and every week I am packing orders from one supplier or another and your order will be taken care of. Out of stock orders can take many months to come back in stock and if you choose to await then you know why it has not been sent. Do not believe the post above it is false and her payment was never in jeopardy of not being refunded and I do not know why one needs to state falsehoods. Please note: for refunds money orders are sent out and one should await that arrival of that payment. All is good and customers are receiving their orders and those who request refunds will get it and if they have not received their order they can email me for an update.

• Ni
    NikkiB84 Nov 23, 2010

"R"
    Actually you ###, I asked you for a refund on the phone, the one time I got a hold of you (2 months after my order) to which you responded you would send me a mail order the same week. That was two months ago. I've sent to at least 25 emails, left you at least 20 voice mails to which you haven't responded to either.

So please don't sit here and make excuses as if you're oblivious to what's going on here.
    I've also reported to you to your payment company, the BBB and I will twitter you later tonight. You are pretty well known for scamming people for several years now.

You two running this scam company should definitely quit smoking so much pot because it's obviously not working so great for you.

If there is anyone out there planning on ordering anything from www.Rollies.com - DON'T DO IT. They will take your money and you will never get what you ordered.

Roll Nov 23, 2010

Hello
    I did understand your frustration but we do state orders can go out of stock and we must await their arrival to get it, you can at anytime pick a substitute for an item you order or you can get a refund or you can await the order. If you choose to await the order then yes, it can take time sometimes upto 6 months for some items, this is beyond my control as I only get products to ship, I do not manufacture them or have the warehouse to order 100's of them as my scale supplier does. It happens and is apart of the business World, if you feel you can not wait I will offer a refund, I have never denied you of that at anytime, as we can not get the order therefore you choose what to do. As this order was out of stock, which we state does happen, we do apologize and your choice of what to do next is up to you. There is no need to report anything when you haven't even asked for a refund yet. This order is not closed as you have received your money back on your card. So there is no issue here anymore. All is good you have your money back and we never denied you of that option. So others can be assured if we can not get the order, pick something else or get the refund request in or await the order, if it becomes discontinued I will let you know.
    R.

• Ni
    NikkiBodenstein Nov 02, 2010

"Roll"

I've just reported you to http://www.consumerfraudreporting.org/feedback.htm and the FBI investigates all claims filed. So I honestly hope the $39.94 for the scale was worth it. Have fun being ### raped in jail.

Kind regards,
    Nikki

Roll Aug 24, 2010

Hi Real

I emailed you on this and we are talking via that method, as explained the item goes from out of stock, to waiting, waiting, etc, before my supplier finally declares it discontinued. It is not desired to have suppliers work this way but sadly they do. I have no control over this item being out of stock to then be discontinued. So we have work out what we are sending you instead which is very similar and a bonus item. So all is good if you allow me to get this all for ship out next week. Cheers,

Roll

• Re
    RealPissed11 Aug 24, 2010

"Roll" is a lying scam-artist plain and simple. I paid for a single item on Feb. 4, 2010 and it has now been over six months. I tried to contact him through e-mail and by phone numerous times and never received a reply. Soon as I posted a complaint he magically replied. I told him I'd take a replacement or even other items off his site just to get this whole ordeal over with. He sent me the picture of a replacement and I told him I would take that. That was the last response from him and this was in May. You should contact the Payment Merchants (GSPay.com and AlertPay.com). Hopefully this will result in higher fees for him or they will drop him.

Roll Aug 02, 2010

We always work with people on orders, as stated one person I sent substitutions to one person the difference was a twist dugout instead of a slider as that was discontinued. He claimed it was not as good but it was a good. Sometimes, pieces become discontinued and that is something I can not control, so I have sent equal substitutes for them. Right now one of my supplier has been out of one style of dugout since February and every month they say this month, they state they have to find a new supplier and then it comes to them by boat which takes a long time. I can not control this or if glass is out of stock it could take months. We do state that if it occurs I can send a substitute or await for it as these people see I do. I do what I can to get orders out every week and will do so. If you are waiting for the order I am sorry, it does take us time to get orders out but we will and if not then we can offer a refund. Do not take this persons opinion to heart. Are products are great products, much better than that India stuff that is crappy glass, alot of this is Canadian Made Blown glass or USA Blown Glass, not that cheap stuff from overseas that falls apart and if we do we state this comes from India or China. You can continue doing business with us just read our FAQ we do not rush orders, as we deal with tons of suppliers, hence the delays and being a small company means no fast orders. Rest assured we will work with you on your order if you email me. Take care and do not worry.

• Pd
    P.D. Smokehouse Jul 21, 2010

Hahahahahaha I can't believe this dude still has people buying off of him. I see reports on here that go back to 2007. Tons of them. So if they didnt do anything to this guy before, why would they now? Point is, stop buying from this company people! They obviously do not have their shipping and customer service priorities in order. Always read reports before you do business online period. But by all means it is your money folks. Honesty is the best policy and there are many reliable sites out there that have excellent business and customer service morals and skills. From what i have heard and seen of rollies.com, as far as people i personally know, they recieved a totally different product and like 5-8 months late. He obviously sits around on sites like these, which he appears to do here (just look above here and on a bunch of other posts) yet can't seem to return e-mail's to the complaintant's. Stop feeding whatever scam this guy's running people. There are far better and honest sites out there that would love your business and have beautiful products that ARE AS PICTURED or in that style but just different colors. In the end fols, it is ridiculous to even think of buying from a company with this many complaint's spanning back 3 years. But it is your money, time, and suffering. lol

Roll Jul 19, 2010

Hello

I do apologize for missing your refund request email prior to you contacting me today. I would have refunded you back then. You have been refunded on your card as we always state when we can not get the order or it is delayed and you want a refund we will get it to you. I just missed your email request prior. Sorry again. You will see a credit very soon.

R.