Rollies.com Complaints & Reviews

Rollies.comPlease do your self a favor, don't even look at his site

Ok First of all i'm the idiot who shouldn't of bought this... But anyways said it would be 3-5 weeks at most. Now after the 8 week and all the Reports and BBB paperwork i did he finally responds to me. After i reported him to my credit card company, he responded said he'd ship it out in a few weeks. Im in process of getting it back. Please do your self a favor don't even look at his site. his name is marlo Something hes a scam artist hes got 11 sites all scams.

ludachris18 May 19, 2011

Yes Gimmie my stuff. Contatc gspay and the credit card you used and see how fast he responds.. Thats how i got my first response from him. i emailed left messages, and waited. but Only until i filled charges that he magicly returned my messages. its a long process but stay on him, demand a refund i wouldnt take no for an answer. i ordered on 2/18/11 cstarted contacting him around 4/10/11 to see where my stuff was (and for 4/20) no response no nothing. On 4/13/11 i demanded my money he gave me a bunch of ### and excuses until like 4/18 where i said i contatced my card and reported fraud. he said he would refund my money within 5 Buisness days. it litterally took 9 business days... Hes a very terrible person, i wish he came to Ny where i live and tried that. he wouldnt make it back to canada lol. Good luck finding a glass blower

• Gi
      Gimme My Stuff! May 17, 2011

I agree w/you ludachris18 - 200%!
      Marlon/Roll - Whoever you are: How can all the posts on here be false?
      Do you think all of us (who don't even know each other) just banded together to boycott Rollies for no reason? Come on...You know we speak the truth & all you have are excuses for everything that everyone writes...MAN-UP!
      You blame your process-server, your suppliers, your old business partner, you blame everyone except yourself. Stop selling products if you can't fulfill our orders.
      Maybe that's why your ex-business partner got out of business w/you, he knew you were running a dishonest business & got out while he could!
      Marlon you are a joke! I can't believe I let you string me along for a year & I still don't have my stuff!
      You keep all your websites up selling these products...Why would you continue to sell stuff you have no intention of sending?
      This is NOT how the glass-blowing industry operates... I have dealt w/other company's & you're company is the only one I'm still waiting for to send my stuff I paid for.
      But maybe now after I filed a complaint w/the BBB of Canada which probably won't mean anything to you since you already have a F rating w/them.
      I emailed the Attorney General of Vancouver & also GSPAY so maybe now I'll get my stuff or my money back...but I won't hold my breath.
      No... We are not posting mis-information... This is all FACTS.
      I have our string of emails for anyone that wants to see it.

ludachris18 May 13, 2011

Like i said in the bottom of the Post. If he made any contact, email or phone call to me we wouldnt be here. It wasnt until i contatced gspay and my credit card for fraud thats when you emailed me back. Kinda conveint dont you think. You have the best excuse for everything you should of sold cars, but you cant cheat people out of there money. how come you newver discuss your BBB of F-.???/ Post that next to your shipping guild lines? dont you think your customer should know that???

Roll Apr 26, 2011

He is posting misinformation out of being meanful for no reason other than his own enjoyment. He was refunded upon his request, I never denied him of it. The order was out of stock and he knew this. I say again, if you can not wait for your order ask for a refund. He did not ask for a refund he posted these remarks out of no other reason than to be mean. Suppliers order large orders. They can be 20k maybe or more worth of glass or products. They come by ship to my suppliers. My supplier then find out stuff is out of stock. They do not order again immediately they wait 6 months for their next order with that supplier. My suppliers sell to 1000's of stores. You know when you get an order in and a store orders 20 of one thing. Then the supplier runs out. That was all they had. I put my order in, the order is still out of stock. Sometimes Glass Blowers go on holidays. They only blow those pieces and if they go they tend to take off a month. Sometimes two. It happens. There are many variables to stock issues and I do state I am not a supplier. I do not have a warehouse filled with inventory my suppliers do and they push out orders everyday and they do run out of stock. It happens accept the truth when you hear it, I told you it was out of stock and it was, you choose to wait then after 5 weeks, which is still within my shipping time frame you wanted a refund and I gave it to you. The message above is not correct, do not believe his misinformation. Those who got their orders don't post hate, people love to post hate, they enjoy it, it makes them happy, so when you read the msg it is because they wanted to be mean and enjoyed it, yet they all can tell you in the end they were refunded or got the order. Also I was in contact with this person every week and I was still within the shipping time frame. The only reason I take time with orders is because large corporation called merchant processors took customers money and kept it. I was taken for 26k one year, 14k another, 11k, 6k, etc. It is a tough business to be in and when you have not gotten paid by merchant processor it is hard to produce money from nothing. I have struggled to keep this company going over the years and yes people had to wait. Even though I never got paid, I still shipped out orders and that is why I am always behind and take time with orders. So please contact me first and ask for a refund and don't post misinformation as these people do because in the end I speak the truth.

ludachris18 Apr 14, 2011

Yeah the business he works in is fraud anyone that buys glass knows it doesnt take as long as he does.The glass industry does take its time but he is the reason why it takes so long. Like honestly why does this guy have a excuse for everything. I got the wrong peice its out of stock. Then you should have more realiable source of stock. And dont you think thats it kinda convenient That all these people just make up stories about this man. Or how about his Better business bureau rating of F-.And i did a whole lot of web searching about his company and only found 2 post that said they got their right order. I mean think what you want. Look at all the post against him. and all his excuses are the same. He has no stock, got the wrong peice, customer being impatient. Dont know how they do it in Canada Marlo, but in America the customer is always right. How do you think he got a BBB rating of F-. Not from customer satisfation. Hes right my refund finally came 8 buisness days later when he said it would only be 4-5. And ill end with, if he would of made any attempt of contacting me and letting me know what was going on with my order there'd be no problems. It was only until I contacted Gspay.com and my credit card for fraud, when i got a response from him..

Roll Apr 14, 2011

The customer above product was not able to acquire. He asked for a refund after waiting several weeks. The above statement is false and not accurate. The customer was refunded on his card as he requested when I informed him I could not acquire the product. He has made up statements above to his own opinion and it a shame what he wrote is not accurate. He has his money back and he knew I was giving it to him. The only issue was it has taken longer to see it on his card then he thought so he wrote this, as he was refunded on April 4th, 2011 a few days after I put the request in and a day after I promised him I would do so. All is well, the customer received his refund and I never misled him in anyway, he asked for a refund and I did so as I always do when I can not get an order, and as I say all the time, this is the glass blowing industry, this happens more times than you can imagine. Glass Blowers or companies do not always work fast or accurate. He will confirm he has been refunded and knows I never denied him of that. So please do not believe his comments.

ludachris18 Apr 12, 2011

Ok listen This Guy is a Joke. He talks a great game on these posts, But i wouldnt of made this post of he made any attempt of getting ahold of me. After 5 voice message and more then 10 emails I got no response and it was only after I contacted Gspay about The fraud hes commiting is when he returned my email. At fist he said that he was waiting and blah blah blah. @ days later he said he got the the wrong peice ( a 3 arm ashcatcher instead of a 5 arm) again not my fault. I was already waiting for 3 weeks longer then he said it would take. I then asked for a refunded and he ducked my request with promises of getting sometime in april when it was [protected]. Lol what did he exspect for me to wait till summer for something i purchased of [protected]. SO he finally said he would return my money on 4-3-2011, which would only take 4-5 buisness days. it is now [protected] and yet no refund. He hasnt called or wrote an email explaining why it was delay(which he didnt do for my product in the first place).I think if he spent more time trying to do his job instead of surfing the net looking, and trying to discredit the customer buying from him. Kinda hard to explain over 2 years of terrible business. His BBB is a f-. like seriously a f-. He trys to discredit me on this post and say i didnt ask for a refund. Well at first I asked for a order status 3 times no answer. I then email him daily no response. I even called and left messages more then a handful of times. He says 3-5 weeks but its never gonna happen. Look for your self search rollies.com review and see what comes up Nothing good. explain that Marlo Your a scam artist instead of replying to these reviews and reply to your customers email and phone calls. And if he wants to deny my animity my email is [email protected] please feel free

Roll Apr 04, 2011

Do not believe his title post. Though this customer was awaiting his order he would have gotten it, two of my suppliers came out with new catalogues beginning of January. Some stuff ordered was discontinued, some stuff was sold out from xmas from my suppliers. The have have the large warehouses filled with inventory, I order from them, and if I can not get it, I have as you have to await for it to come back in stock. I am not sure who this person is or what they may have ordered to know exactly what happened. However, the customer as no time asked for a refund first, they choose to write falsehoods above for the sake of being mean. I ask you please await the order and if for some reason it can't be acquired after the ship out time of 3-5 weeks then ask me an eta. Why complain here or elsewhere and write falsehoods when you could have been nice and simple stated you are willing to wait or not and want a refund. Either way this customer was taken care of and if you can not handle ordering from a small one man operation then please await till I get to rebuild this business now to be alot faster and better. Right now I need time and that is all I ask, is that so bad, I do post I can not rush orders. I wish I could but I can not at this time and the real people to blame are large corporations called merchant processors who took customers money and did not pay me over the years. You know companies like p..pal, ccavenue, stormpay, paysystems, mercaway, yowcow, and a few more. They are the real problem causers yet you the customer don't know how much they took and kept while I still send out all orders. Rest assured in the coming years I will be back to normal and these falsehoods people write over waiting for an order they know takes time will be old news. I am working hard to get all orders out this year so please do not worry and do not expect it rushed and don't believe anyone who posts because they will always get their order or a refund no matter what falsehoods they post.

Rollies.comI thought it was called stealing when you take someone's money without giving them anything in return?

First off, I know people on here have waited way longer than I have. I am just assisting in describing the ridiculousness of rollies.com. I don't remember the exact date I ordered my pipe, but I know it was around 12/31/2010. I know there website says it will take awhile, that I understand. What I don't understand is how I can send you an email 15 days ago and still yet I have not received any type of response. WTF?!?! but it seems like the only way you can get any type of response outta these people is by mouthing them on here. So answer me, or the proverbial will hit the fan.

• Kb
        kbwell Apr 01, 2011

**UPDATE**
        So Rollies told me I would receive my package by March, didn't give me a specific date or anything. So about halfway into March it still hasn't shipped, by this time I have realized that I won't be getting my package this month. So I woke up this morning, first day in April, package still not shipped. I just emailed the people who ### up everyone's order at this "online head shop superstore". ### of it all is they have a lot of great looking product, but I can confidently say that I will not be ordering from rollies.com ever again. Horrible customer service, they dont even have a 'contact information' page on their site. I had to google it, to try and find the email address. This site is poorly ran.

• Kb
        kbwell Mar 22, 2011

So not too long after I posted this I got a response from Rollies. In this email it read "Thanks for the order and sorry for the wait. I messed up on my last order and did not get the large bowls and caps. I ran out. I have to wait till next Friday to get more finally. Long wait on my payouts this last month, so orders have not gone out fast enough. It is coming to you in March. I will have it all for packing next weekend and the week after that it will be packed. I will update your account when it ships and it will come via USPS." I didn't want any excuses I just want to know when my pipe will be here. Just from this message alone you can see that they don't have anything together if you can tell some random person about how you and your business is behind. March is running out. I thought that it would have at least been in the mail by now!

Rollies.com — Rip off

I made an order at rollies.com 13 months ago, have talked to the guy 3 times now(1 man operation he say...

Rollies.comNever received order, should have read up on this company

I am so fed up with this company. I placed an order back in July 2010 and still don't have my order. I first emailed them in August about the status and got a pretty rude email basically telling me to be patient and that I'll get my order, they're not a big outfit like Walmart, blah blah. So I said, ok I'll give them the benefit of the doubt, and wait it out. So I emailed again at the end of September...no response to my email. Emailed again...no response. I just emailed again today and included a copy of my order status from their friggin website (saying that the order is still pending) and will take legal action if I don't get this resolved. Folks, read up on this company before you EVER place an order with rollies.com. It's clearly a scam and I got screwed.

• Ca
          Captchrisw Mar 04, 2011

AMEN BROTHER ROLLIES IS A RIPPOFF IVE BEEN GETTING THE SAME RUN AROUND SINCE I PLACED MY ORDER HE KEEPS USING THE THIS ISNOT A GLASS BLOWING COMPANY BS

• Wt
          wtrtwn1971 Dec 07, 2010

Ok, so shortly after I wrote this complaint, I received an email from this company. He said that one of the items I ordered was discontinued, he could offer me a substitution, and if I was ok with it he would send out the order with the substitution right away via USPS. So I emailed him back on 11/26 to say, "ok, go ahead and send me the order with the substitution". Well, today is 12/06 and guess what? No order, email, NOTHING. So much for sending my order right away. I've discussed this with my attorney and there's definitely legal action that can be taken if I don't receive my order. I really don't want to go that route, but this is beyond ridiculous. All I want is a confirmation that my order has been shipped, with a legit tracking number via USPS. If this is a legit business, that should NOT be a difficult request.

Rollies.com — Possible Fraud

I would suggest cutting and pasting the following message, then sending it to the Minister of Attorney...

Vancouver

Rollies.comNo response, no merchandise

I purchased a product from rollies.com on February 7, 2010. Immediately my card was charged but I still have not received my purchase. The website states that it can take up to 5 weeks for delivery. I have requested a status update on my order three different times and I have received no replies. I have also tried calling the number on the website numerous times and there has been no answer. This website is not legitimate and I would not purchase a product from Rollies.com. I am going to start the process of filing charges against the owner unless my item is shipped/exchanged in the next two weeks and I would recommend anyone else with the same problem to do the same. This man obviously does not care about his business or his customers.

RealPissed11 May 06, 2010

Also I said I was willing to sub it with another piece. I asked him to send pictures of the pieces for me to look at. No response.

RealPissed11 May 06, 2010

What a joke. I send multiple e-mails to the e-mail address listed on his website and receive no reply. I also call the phone number on his website, no reply. I post a complaint on a complaint board and I get a response. I have been checking on my order status since Feb. 4 when I ordered and it has always come up as ordered and paid for just not shipped. That is not the excuse he used when he e-mailed though. This guy is full of BS. I've been trying to clear this transaction up and he won't do it. I have moved now and have a different address. I sent him an e-mail stating he would need to contact me to get that address. Big shock he didn't respond. Whatever excuses you see posted on this website about how he has contacted the seller and smoothed everything out is absolutely false.

Roll May 04, 2010

Hello as we state we do take care of orders even if they take longer than normal. The order Beverely made, I gave her an eta and in the end she wanted a refund and got it. I can only say, she could have easily awaited the order and it would have arrived with tracking. She called one day that I was not around but we did speak and though she could have gotten the orders she choose a refund and that was give. The 2nd comment, I only have 1 Florida order from that date but not that city, that order did not come if that is you. I am re-ordering it this week, for Mid-May. That should come to me then and out to you. You do not have to worry and if you feel you can not wait let me know via email you want a sub or refund. The last complaint, yes she was in contact with me many times, I told her it did not come, to finally being out of stock to discontinued. I never know what glass blower or companies or my suppliers are gonna discontinue on me without notice. They do that, this is the glass blowing industry for you. So I could not get the piece she wanted, and she asked for a refund when we spoke on the phone. She will recieve a money order in the mail, it was a shame the piece went disco but it happens. Sorry for any delays to you all we do take time with some orders due to numerous reason yet we will take care of you whichever way you choose. I am one guy here with many orders to take care of every week, rest assured I work hard and just email me. All is good.

renee0123 Apr 19, 2010

i ordered mine on jan 30th 2010 still nothing ! i emailed 3 times b4 recieving a response, tellng me march iwould have my order, well nothing!!! i emailed another 4 times requesting a refund still nothing then i got a email stating the end of april. i send another message saying i want a refund, well still nothing im angry! i did speak on the phone with the guy back in feb. he said march i would have it its been 3 months and still no money or product!!! im gonna file charges too!!!

Roll Apr 16, 2010

Yes, and sorry for the customer service not being adequate, I am only 1 person and it can be very hard to get to every request. In the future we will be better but till then orders still take time, and yes longer than they should, but we will be faster one day soon, I hope.

RealPissed11 Apr 15, 2010

I would like to know exactly what I would need to do to file a complaint and go through with legal action. I ordered mine on Feb. 4th it's now April 15th and I also sent numerous e-mails and called the number quite a few times. I have yet to receive a reply.

• Jb
            jbeverly Apr 13, 2010

I did not want the product because you did not respond to any of my enquires. If you had been able to respond and to give me a clearer time framce, since it passed the 2 month mark, I would not have suspected fowl play. You need to respond to your customers and keep them in the loop!

Roll Apr 13, 2010

The customer order a product from us and knew the order would take time to come. As she was no longer interested in the order we have refunded the order to her. She will see a full refund on her credit card. There was nothing wrong here other than she did not receive the order but knew it would not arrive till later. If you or anyone else can not wait for their order we will refund you via Money order or on your card in extreme emergencies. This customer has been REFUNDED. Do not worry we are legitimate, just someone jumping the gun here and as per their last message to me a refund was noted and given.

Rollies.comRIPOFF LOWLIFE MAN

THIS IS THE GUY I LOOKED FOR DAYS AND DAYS MAKING SURE I GOT IT RIGHT HE IS THE GUY WHO RUNS ROLLIES.COM HIS NAME IS NOT MARLO I WILL NOT EMNTION ANY NAMES BECAUSE I HAVE FILED A COMPLAINT WITH HIM IF YOU GO TO BBB.COM AND CLICK CANADA LOOK UP ROLLIES CUBAN CIGARS AND THERE IT IS THE LINK FOR ROLLIES.COMI WROTE A COMPLAINT A FEW WEEKS BACK AND HE WRITES ME BACK CALLING ME A LIAR SAYING HE HAS NO COMPUTER AND DOES NOT SHIP TO THE USA WELL IF THATS TRUE HOW COME WHEN I LOOK HIM UP ON BBB HE COMES UP WHAT A LIAR WELL ANYWAYS I WILL NOT STOP FIGHTING THIS AND I ADVISE YOU ALL WHO WERE RIPPED OFF DO THE SAME I DONT KNOW ABOUT YOU BUT I CANT JUST SIT AROUND LETTING SOME LOWLIFE WHO CANT WORK LIKE A CIVILIZED MAN GET OFF WITH MY MONEY!!! NO GOD DAMN WAY

PS HE ALSO HAS A FEW PHONE NUMBERS

• Ca
              Captchrisw Mar 03, 2011

dont you believe it till you see it 7 months and nothing from roll

Roll May 04, 2010

You should understand that you are contacting the wrong person. Any inquiries can go to me and not the cigar store, they are not same company. If you are missing your order or do not have an eta. Please email me again and if the product is out of stock we must await it to come back in stock. All orders go out but some take longer. Sorry if you are still waiting rest assured the order will ship.

Rollies.comOnline scam

Ordered a pipe from them in May of 2008 - they took my money quickly enough and never shipped the merchandise. After emailing them, the responses were 'we are waiting for stock', then 'we can't getit to you because of President Bush', then 'we are almost out of business and are having trouble with our suppliers'.

DO NOT GIVE THESE THIEVES A DIME!!! YOU WILL NOT RECEIVE YOUR MERCHANDISE!!!

Roll Jun 03, 2016

The person above, inquired about their order and I informed them that the protopipe poker was not instock yet but I did finally get it. As I deal with hundreds of orders a month and am a one man operation, I told the customer the order was among all the order and would go out to him soon. I accidently forgot to pull his order and run it off to the post office ahead of all the other orders, as I do get busy and being a small company I asked the customer to wait. I did apologize to him as well, at no time did he ask for a refund and as he wanted the order. I asked him to not worry, it would be mailed out with all the other orders and it would shipped soon, I just got busy with orders I forgot to asap it for him. It happens. I have alot of customers and I have always got priority orders. So instead of being patient, the customer seems to have decided to spread hate for no reason. Was his order that important he could not wait a few more weeks, and why post hate when he did not even ask for a refund first. In the end the customer was refunded and it is a shame he could not wait for the order that was ready to go out. Do not believe his post as it is not what most men do, they can respect a small company and not treat it as a large corporation. He had no reason to post the above information as he would have gotten his poker only a few weeks later than I was trying for. It happens, it is apart of my business to do what I can when I can but I can not do anything immediately or rushed orders and he knew this. So please do not believe his mean post.

• Ir
                iratemofo Jun 03, 2016

ordered from them early marh and have been told numerous times that he is shipping it that day or that is is so small it fell behind something. I wish I had googled the name before I ordered. I knew something was up the minute I got the email notice that it was billed through Moscow. MOSCOW RUSSIA?? WTF???

Roll May 04, 2010

This person received their order if not he would have gotten a refund. Please do not confuse his anger, he was awaiting his order and it was taking longer than it should and in the end he received it. You should email me first. Take care.

Rollies.com — Ripoff Scam Fraud

Hello all, I would like to tell my complaint and warn everyone to stay away from rollies.com Horrible...

Rollies.comdid not receive product yet paid 6 weeks ago

six weeks ago I made a purchase with rollies.com, to this day i still have not received my purchase. I sent multiple emails and made multiple calls with no response. After 5 weeks of no response I sent an email threatening to go after these people for a refund. Well this got a response, they were sick and could not work due to the flu. So they asked me to be patient as they would get to it right away. Well two weeks latter I still have not received my purchase and no response to the emails I have sent or phone calls I have made. With this in mind I highly recommend avoiding this company or you will be ripped off.

• Ar
                  Arizona lady Aug 24, 2009

I ordered a product from rollies at the end of march this is now August. Never to receive it, I wrote to them several times with no luck . Finally after saying I was going to take action on them, they finally sent my product!

Roll Apr 13, 2009

The customer was told the order was out of stock and was updated weekly on status on when his order might arrive. I did everything in my power to get this order but when Vaporgenie takes time to build and send orders and my suppliers are waiting a month or more on shipment I am forced to wait as well. This customer knew this even though I was suffering from the Flu I told him it would come. There was no reason for this complaint, as he was constantly updated and when it finally came in we mail it out when we could. It is a shame this happened but that is life of product selling, stock issues. Nothing more to this than that, we did nothing wrong and are happy to say this customer got what he ordered and hopefully will update this to reflect as such.

Rollies.comRidiculous site

Rollies is a ridiculous site. My boyfriend and I ordered from them in August and have yet to receive our order and it's nearing the end of October. We ordered over 200$ worth of stuff and so far not even one package has been sent out. We've conversed a few times with the people only to get basically pushed to the side and told our orders will be shipped soon. After reading the fine print on the site, it gives an estimate of how long orders will take, and even gives an estimate of how long it will take if the product is out of stock. Well, having been so frustrated my boyfriend and I have added and re-added the longest possible time it was estimated to take and it clearly doesn't take this long, even if every single item were out of stock. I've read other posts on this site and other posts on rollies site and people have reported similar problems, but assure people they did eventually receive their orders so I don't want to go on saying they'll rip of your money and not send your product because they very well could eventually send mine.

I'm simply saying their site is beyond bad service and even if the product is in perfect condition when it finally comes, it's not worth the wait and frustration you must go through to get it. If Rollies can't take on as many order as they take in, they should limit the amount they do in order to please and satisfy all of their customers because I personally wont re-use their site OR refer it to anyone simple because of the excessively long wait I've endured. My bf actually picked out those pieces over a month before my birthday in September, and it's almost his birthday in November and they still aren't here, and I can bet they wont be here by his bday either. So in conclusion lol don't order from their, I actually order some from grasscity since my first order has yet to arrive and grasscity has already shipped them and I just order them yesterday!

Roll May 15, 2009

I stated I would refund you today and that will reflect on the card very soon. However, you stated you cancelled the card so a Money order will be sent and I will cancel the refund on the card. We are telling the truth. The Money order will be sent out next week. We are a good company. All is well.

Roll May 15, 2009

The person, Heather, has no reason to state the above information. Do not believe her misinformation and falsehoods, she did not receive her order but never emailed to inquiry about it. If she had or asked for a refund she would have received it, we take care of customers and sometimes orders are delayed months due to stock issues. If one can not wait then a refund or a change in order is optional. The person, Heather has been refunded and if she asked it would have been easy to do, without writing meanness. We believe all should be good in life and speak good there is no need to be negative and we are here. So give us a call and if no answer try again another day, send an email or two and we will get back to you or you will soon receive your order. All is well, Rollies is a great company, and people do get their orders, do not listen to her advice it is wrong.

Roll Apr 13, 2009

This person got her order. She knew it was on the way when she made this complaint but still she got it. It is unfortunate she did not update this account stating as such but she was not in any way deprived of her order. She even stated she likes what she got and all is well. She did not have to make this complaint but for some reason did so because the order was late. Late orders do not mean you will not get the order. We have to wait for stock issues, such as out of stock, Keep in mind alot of my suppliers orders from overseas and they send to them by boat and this takes a long time to get back in stock. Stock issues are the only issue we tend to deal with.

Roll

• On
                    onehit Feb 10, 2009

Hi Ann,
                    They (Rollies) got me to. Believe it or not your post is what got me thinking that I was burned. I also turned to GrassCity after reading you'r post. So good luck with Rollie thr rip off, and have a good one. By the way it is all good with GrassCity.
                    Thanks for the good link to GrassCity, this onehit is for you.

onehit